Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (40 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: about the current crap of spam (in General Home Improvement) by JazMan
        [QUOTE=Jaybee]The thing is, I am pretty sure that this person has a lot of other things going on oth......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Tiling (in Bathroom) by JazMan
        I agree, it makes little sense to install a new vanity before the floor is finished. I am concerned......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I Tile Over Polyurethaned Floors? (in Floors) by JazMan
        Furthermore.....It's a very easy thing to determine if these wood planks is "the" subfloor. We susp......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I Tile Over Polyurethaned Floors? (in Floors) by JazMan
        swschrad, Although your answer is correct, (no), I believe you left out the reasons why he/she shou......

Discussion Topic  RE: I want to tile my porch concrete floor (in Floors) by JazMan
        Hi Weaver, You can tile direct to the concrete, but we need to know many other things. Are you sayi......

Discussion Topic  RE: large format tile connecting to hardwood (in Floors) by JazMan
        I'm going to disagree slightly. But since I answered this question elsewhere, I think I'll just cop......

Discussion Topic  RE: bathroom ceiling (in Painting) by JazMan
        Flat ceiling paint is perfectly fine and in most people's opinion looks best. I see no reason to pu......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Found mold behind 1-2 tiles outside shower, and not sure who best to call (in Bathroom) by JazMan
        If you hire a regular contractor or a handyman you're liable to have the same problem down the road.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Porcelain plank wood look tiles (in Floors) by JazMan
        Adoyt, Depending on the layout you might just build a closet, shortening the span by 2 ft or so and......

Not sure what you mean by the span comment. Make the span less, there's several way, or make the jo......

Ok, so it's plywood after all. So the framing is 2x10 @ 16" oc and the span is 13' + something inch......

Teo, Why can't you tell if the subfloor is plywood or something else? If there's 14.5 inches space......

Hi, Sounds like you've done a little researching and are on the right track. But you didn't supply......

Discussion Topic  RE: Water Hammering? Noise in wall after changing shower cartridge. (in Plumbing) by JazMan
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: change directions with wood floor (in Floors) by JazMan
        I like to Google & love to use Google Street, but forget Google. There is no reason to change the......

Discussion Topic  RE: change directions with wood floor (in Floors) by JazMan
        Hi Chris, You didn't say what type of wood flooring. Is it; real hardwood, engineered, or? Is it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Window in Shower (in Bathroom) by JazMan

Discussion Topic  RE: ticking noise in water lines?? (in Plumbing) by JazMan
        I have found that a ticking noise when water is used comes from the drain pipes changing temperature......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Hardwood? Subfloor? (in Floors) by JazMan
        You don't even have to remove the toilet to figure that out. You drill a hole and stick a stiff wir......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subfloor Material (in Floors) by JazMan
        Excellent info by Jaybee. Be sure to acclimate the hardwood exactly as the directions tell you and ......

» Refine Search
        » New Search