Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (23 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: weeds taking over the grass (in Landscaping & Gardening) by JustenForbes
        Is that so? I have never personally tried it but saw my friend do this to her garden a lot. It might......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: weeds taking over the grass (in Landscaping & Gardening) by JustenForbes
        Have you tried the newspaper method? Take some newspaper or cardboard and soak the paper in water so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Backyard Disaster (in Landscaping & Gardening) by JustenForbes
        You can't do much about it unless your landlord gives you the permission to make changes to it....

Discussion Topic  RE: I need help re landscaping my yard (in Landscaping & Gardening) by JustenForbes
        Wow, you have enough room for experimenting. How about lighting the pathway? You can also add some f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cabinet Removal (in Kitchen) by JustenForbes
        You could have customized the cabinets and used them somewhere else....
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  RE: What can I do with these cabinets? (in Kitchen) by JustenForbes
        Then I think you can repaint the cabinets....

Discussion Topic  RE: What can I do with these cabinets? (in Kitchen) by JustenForbes
        You need to replace the cabinets if you want a complete makeover. Or hire an interior designer, disc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Brick back splash (in Kitchen) by JustenForbes
        If given a chance, I would brick back splash my kitchen, but it as already been done with tiles....

Discussion Topic  RE: Need suggestions for vanity fix (in Bathroom) by JustenForbes
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen remodel-help? (in Kitchen) by JustenForbes
        It is a great idea to renovate kitchen in a particular budget! I think you should look for something......

Discussion Topic  RE: Heat Pumps (in General Home Improvement) by JustenForbes
        As states, drain and sensor are the way to go....
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Murphy bed with drop down desk (in General Home Improvement) by JustenForbes
        Yea, do e-mail the pic coz its hard to give any suggestions, otherwise....
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: What type to plant and where... (in Landscaping & Gardening) by JustenForbes
        I really appreciate the discussion here. Even I'm creating a landscape on my own and your suggestion......

Photo Album  RE: Need help with my living room!!! (in Decorating) by JustenForbes
        Even I'm thinking of redoing my living room and I like your idea of adding colors to the living room......
        DIY Message Boards > Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Which curtain is the best for this room? (in Decorating) by JustenForbes
        Curtain design 1 looks more appealing as it complements the colour on your bed. Other designs are g......

Discussion Topic  RE: I need help with color of cutains. (in Decorating) by JustenForbes
        Don't you think your room has very neutral colors? You should opt for a color that adds some life to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdoor lamps (in Landscaping & Gardening) by JustenForbes
        If you are interested in lighting up your backyard, you can do that with waterproof lights or recess......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help help help!!! (in Decorating) by JustenForbes

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice for Living Room Paint (in Decorating) by JustenForbes
        Anything with light color contrast would go....

Discussion Topic  RE: Update Platform Bed (in Decorating) by JustenForbes
        I will also suggest you to add plywood to the legs of the bed. This will give it some height, and as......

» Refine Search
        » New Search