Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (23 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What color paint goes with tongue and groove?? (in Painting) by Times 5
        I'm biased towards nature based colors, green and brown in particular, so I would say go with that. ......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Behr Ultra (in Painting) by Times 5
        You shouldn't have to prime anything when using a paint with the primer already in it. In cases like......

Discussion Topic  Mixing (in Painting) by Times 5
        For the purpose of getting just the right shade of a base color, say blue, would you mix your paint ......

Discussion Topic  RE: landscape planning (in General Home Improvement) by Times 5
        Pretty much anywhere on the web GS. Landscaping topics are always hot and information is easy to fin......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: painting a periscope (in General Home Improvement) by Times 5
        Well, I do know that black absorbs heat. Heat comes from the sun which is very bright in color. Abso......

Discussion Topic  RE: Want to swag a light fixture and hang it from overhead window (in General Home Improvement) by Times 5
        There has to be something holding the whole thing up. There has to be support beams somewhere so jus......

Discussion Topic  Old Stairs (in Remodeling) by Times 5
        I have a friend who needs to remodel some old buildings. One is a 3 story commercial building with a......
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: need help please (in Painting) by Times 5
        Applying the proper primer is all and fine, but you're still going to have the issue of where that m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lock and fold engineered hardwood floor over linoleum (in Floors) by Times 5
        Wouldn't the leveling compound just make it worse? More of a "bow" in the center? The above poster i......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: cheapest method of removing volunteer trees (in Landscaping & Gardening) by Times 5
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: cheapest method of removing volunteer trees (in Landscaping & Gardening) by Times 5
        A hand saw for the smaller ones and a chain saw for the bigger ones. Then saturate the ground with w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving Toilet Drain Three Feet (in Plumbing) by Times 5
        Without photos or a drawing it's hard to say if you'll need T connectors or elbows. You'll need some......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: Trellis Help (in Landscaping & Gardening) by Times 5

Discussion Topic  RE: Trellis Help (in Landscaping & Gardening) by Times 5

Discussion Topic  Trellis Help (in Landscaping & Gardening) by Times 5
        I hope this is in the right forum. I would just like to know what type of natural growth, that I can......

Discussion Topic  Underground Homes (in Home IQ) by Times 5
        Ir remember years ago when underground homes were getting a lot of press. The benefits, the costs, t......
        DIY Message Boards > Home IQ

Discussion Topic  RE: Why are most basements insulated inside? (in General Home Improvement) by Times 5

Discussion Topic  RE: What home security system should we get? (in General Home Improvement) by Times 5
        I've heard a lot of good things about ADT. They like to run installation specials a lot which can sa......

Discussion Topic  Short In The Ceiling Fan? (in Electrical) by Times 5
        I have at least one ceiling fan with lights in each room of my house. The one in the kitchen though ......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: TUES Worst Kitchen in America Special premieres (in Kitchen) by Times 5
        I think there's too much competition in the field to be able to pinpoint the "worst" kitchen. I've s......
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

» Refine Search
        » New Search