Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (62 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Painting question (in General Home Improvement) by IndianaGuy
        Thanks very much for the information. I'll do that....
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Painting question (in General Home Improvement) by IndianaGuy
        Thanks, Jaybee. PS: I'm enjoying South Carolina....

There's no contamination issue with paint runoff? I had thought about just washing brushes in a buc......

Discussion Topic  Painting question (in General Home Improvement) by IndianaGuy
        Good morning, everyone. In the house I just moved from, immediately upon entering the house from th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Heat Pumps (in General Home Improvement) by IndianaGuy
        Where in NC? In the 12 years I lived in San Antonio, it snowed once, 2-3 inches, and it shut down th......

Just finished the last house inspection today. In SC, in addition to the general house inspection, ......

I agree that the post was a transparent attempt to advertise. It reflects poorly on the company....

That was really helpful. Years ago, we owned a home in San Antonio, TX. The AC unit was in a hall ......

Discussion Topic  Heat Pumps (in General Home Improvement) by IndianaGuy
        I'm looking at houses in SC, and I've noticed from the listings that many have either central or a h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where to locate a weight-lifting room (in General Home Improvement) by IndianaGuy
        Hackensack, N.J., seems familiar. When I was 5, we moved from the Bronx to Maywood, N.J. From ther......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where to locate a weight-lifting room (in General Home Improvement) by IndianaGuy
        Jaybee, I live in Indiana now. I relocated from San Antonio to Chicago, then retired to Michigan Ci......

Thanks guys. Looks like I'll be doing my weightlifting in the garage: afternoons in the winter, mor......

Discussion Topic  Where to locate a weight-lifting room (in General Home Improvement) by IndianaGuy
        My current house is built on a slab. I lift weights in the downstairs "rec room" area. My weight-l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wood in contact with ground (in General Home Improvement) by IndianaGuy
        Just want to thank all who have responded. I've been house hunting in SC. I imagine most of you kno......

Discussion Topic  Wood in contact with ground (in General Home Improvement) by IndianaGuy
        I'm thinking of buying a house in SC near Columbia. The house is all brick except for the Florida r......

Discussion Topic  A question about brick (in General Home Improvement) by IndianaGuy
        I've been house hunting in SC, and I have come across two cases where there were significant cracks ......

Discussion Topic  Replacing carpet with hardwood (in General Home Improvement) by IndianaGuy
        In looking to purchase a house, I'm encountering many instances where some rooms are carpet and some......

Discussion Topic  Laminate vs. Hardwood (in Floors) by IndianaGuy
        Currently, I have Mannington Adura vinyl plank (hardwood pattern) floors in my home, and I love them......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: Quick 'n Dirty Tests (in General Home Improvement) by IndianaGuy
        I wouldn't want to guess how many homes have driers and bathroom exhaust fans vented into the attic ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quick 'n Dirty Tests (in General Home Improvement) by IndianaGuy
        Thanks very much for the detailed response. Very helpful and much appreciated....

» Refine Search
        » New Search