Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (166 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Tag Of Me Swap~Closed and Creating~ Due Aug, 31 (in Scrapbooking) by crafdragon
        Hi Ladies, how's the creating going? Good I hope! Just wanted to let you know I will post here whe......
        DIY Message Boards > Scrapbooking

Discussion Topic  RE: Tag Of Me Swap~Closed and Creating~ Due Aug, 31 (in Scrapbooking) by crafdragon
        I'm Sorry to hear that Shirley ......

Hi Ladies! I have been out of power for a few days so could not close on time. But we have 4 of us......

Thank You for joining Martha!! I am so Happy to have another person join!! ......

Hi, just cruisin' thru to see what's going on. ......

OK, I'll do it now!! I hope I can do this, haven't hosted in a long time! Thanks for joining!! I'm......

Added you Shirley! Thanks for joining!! ......

Discussion Topic  Tag Of Me Swap~Closed and Creating~ Due Aug, 31 (in Scrapbooking) by crafdragon
        Tag of Me Swap Due Date: August 31/Sept 1 cuz 31st is Sunday ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hi Ladies (in Scrapbooking) by crafdragon
        Shirley I am very Sorry for your loss and will keep your Family in my prayers. If you want to hold ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any resources for kids' craft activities? (in Kids' Crafts) by crafdragon
        DIY Message Boards > Kids' Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Laminate vs. Hardwood (in Floors) by crafdragon
        My opinion goes with laminate...mostly because of a horrible with water. We bought our first place ......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: Checking In (in Scrapbooking) by crafdragon
        Marsha, Thank You for the update on Hubby... I'm sure all will go well am saying some prayers for hi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hi Everyone! Checkout and share Swap Ideas here!! (in Scrapbooking) by crafdragon
        Hi Kathie! That sounds painful, I hope you heal fast!! I am not sure swapping will give you energ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hi Everyone! Checkout and share Swap Ideas here!! (in Scrapbooking) by crafdragon
        Hi Shirley!! One is all I needed so I will write up the swap and post in the morning, unless I get......

Discussion Topic  Hi Everyone! Checkout and share Swap Ideas here!! (in Scrapbooking) by crafdragon
        I haven't been here for a few days, too much stuff in my way to play on the computer!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stamped Image Swap (in Scrapbooking) by crafdragon
        I received mine today and LOVE them all! Thank You Ladies for all the Great images!! I will have F......

No Rush Kathie, mail whenever! Can't wait to see what I get back!!...

Hey Girls! Just stopped in to say Hello and see how you all are. The neighbor had a wedding today,......

Marsha, I am so Sorry your hubby is having hip troubles! For sure saying some prayers for you both ......

» Refine Search
        » New Search