DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (9 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Heater/AC velocity vs. temperature. (in General Home Improvement) by raidencmck
        My forced air propane heater was installed by the previous owner of my home. All he did was physica......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Photo Album  RE: Front door won't close and leaks (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by raidencmck
        Did you caulk behind the storm door frame before you put it in? Also in picture 12 it seems that th......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Photo Album  RE: Front door won't close and leaks (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by raidencmck
        My door faces a field and during storms when the wind is blowing the rain toward the house we take o......

I have a thought but wanna know first when does it leak? And is it hard to shut all the time or some......

Discussion Topic  RE: DIY solar heater for a pool. (in General Home Improvement) by raidencmck
        I have all the materials and the pool is next to my garden, which is covered in a black tarp type ma......

Discussion Topic  DIY solar heater for a pool. (in General Home Improvement) by raidencmck
        I am toying around with the idea of making a solar heater for my pop-up pool. Around September unle......

Discussion Topic  Green deck (in Outdoor Projects) by raidencmck
        My deck is about 14 years old. When we moved in the house was 7 years old. We have been here for a......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Weed eater tripod with wheels. (in Landscaping & Gardening) by raidencmck
        Would take too many batteries. I don't need it to stand on its own but to take the weight off of it ......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  Weed eater tripod with wheels. (in Landscaping & Gardening) by raidencmck
        I have a cub cadet weedeater. I have 700 feet of fence(you have to trim both sides)and some more be......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

» Refine Search
        » New Search