Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (30 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: poured foundation $$$$$$$ (in General Home Improvement) by jimbo4dog
        thanks for the reply JAYBEE,...
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  poured foundation $$$$$$$ (in General Home Improvement) by jimbo4dog
        trying to find out how a contractor charges to do a poured foundation with floor.. is it by footage.......

Discussion Topic  poured concrete versus cement block (in General Home Improvement) by jimbo4dog
        planning for a full basement for new house in eastern tenn.. which is the cheapest of the 2 for a 9 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: pinion seal replacement on rear axle (in General Automotive) by jimbo4dog
        thanks for the reply. yes i noticed there seems to be some sort of guard there,, i just hope it does......
        DIY Message Boards > General Automotive

Discussion Topic  RE: pinion seal replacement on rear axle (in General Automotive) by jimbo4dog
        i am a little confused to dropping axle (unless u meant driveshaft)..next is remove water cover ? i......

Discussion Topic  pinion seal replacement on rear axle (in General Automotive) by jimbo4dog
        i have a 1999 ford f350 superduty supercab dually pickup with turbo diesel,66000 miles on. i am orig......

Discussion Topic  a/c installed in crawlspace ?? (in General Home Improvement) by jimbo4dog
        could a central ac unit be installed in a crawlspace rather than in the attic ? my 2 reasons for thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: crawlspace ??? (in General Home Improvement) by jimbo4dog
        sparky,, thanks for the input it most likely could be cheaper to backfill most than to dig alot of r......

jaybee,, thanks that is a very good perspective and my wife agrees with you so i get the light slap ......

thanks for the reply jaybee.. i am considering doing some of the excavating myself to a point and th......

Discussion Topic  crawlspace ??? (in General Home Improvement) by jimbo4dog
        we are planning on building our retirement home in eastern tennessee.so i have many questions but ri......

Discussion Topic  RE: to check if square (in General Home Improvement) by jimbo4dog
        thanks for all your inputs,, i thought i was lossing my mind,,haha. have a great day !!...

Discussion Topic  to check if square (in General Home Improvement) by jimbo4dog
        i am trying to remember the way to check two sides if they are square.. i belive you would do 3 on o......

Discussion Topic  RE: heat pumps (in General Home Improvement) by jimbo4dog
        thanks for all responses,, i am looking into a nat gas fired direct vent boiler for hydeonic baseboa......

Discussion Topic  RE: heat pumps (in General Home Improvement) by jimbo4dog
        well i do have nat gas available,, so i was thinking along the lines of a gas furnace for the basboa......

Discussion Topic  heat pumps (in General Home Improvement) by jimbo4dog
        any reliable sites to get a better understanding of how heat pumps work and the pros and cons of hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: dryer vent (in General Home Improvement) by jimbo4dog
        thanks for the response,, however we are going to change things around and make sure the dryer is on......

Discussion Topic  dryer vent (in General Home Improvement) by jimbo4dog
        on a 1 floor house,, can a gas dryer be vented through the roof? or MUST it be vented to an exterior......

Discussion Topic  3 to 4 light switch (in General Home Improvement) by jimbo4dog
        is it possible for a set of recessed light that can be turned on or off by 3 or for switches located......

Discussion Topic  replacement window installation (in General Home Improvement) by jimbo4dog
        i am installing replacement windows inoutside wall on enclosed porch (double hung vinyl) i got a goo......

» Refine Search
        » New Search