Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 19
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (368 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW!! Tag Of Me Swap~Try It You like it!! (in Scrapbooking) by tooscraphappy
        Welcome back Martha! It is nice to have another scrapper join in on the fun. You make such nice tags......
        DIY Message Boards > Scrapbooking

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW!! Tag Of Me Swap~Try It You like it!! (in Scrapbooking) by tooscraphappy
        Sign me up too! I need to get creative. Thanks for hosting a swap!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Hi Everyone! Checkout and share Swap Ideas here!! (in Scrapbooking) by tooscraphappy
        The suggestions all sound good. I've been sick for quite awhile, I just had a skin graft done, and I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stamped Image Swap (in Scrapbooking) by tooscraphappy
        OK! So who will host the next swap, and what kind of swap would everyone like to do? WE HAVE TO GET ......

Janet, Shirley and Marsha, The pkgs went out in the mail yesterday. I really think you'll all love t......

Janet, I received your pkg Saturday. More great images and I still don't have any of the images you......

Marsha, I am so sorry to hear of your husbands trouble. I didn't get any PM's from you, I have also ......

OK! I sent a PM to each of you with my new address. Hopefully I remembered that slight detail before......

OK! I can't count, It's just us 4! For some reason unknown to me, my computer won't let me correct t......

OK, it looks like it's just us 3, we will have fun anyway. Your stamped images are due to me by July......

I agree with you Shirley! It would be nice to see more people participating, There are a lot of peop......

Marsha, I am so happy that your are joining the swap, the more the merrier! I also invited Clarinda,......

Shirley, I added your name to the list. Thanks for joining in, I am hoping some of the others will j......

Great advice Janet! You can also use Michael's craft room if you contact the store. Archiver's also ......

Janet, Consider yourself slapped (on the list,I mean) Hopefully this swap will generate some interes......

Discussion Topic  Stamped Image Swap (in Scrapbooking) by tooscraphappy
        OK Ladies (Gents are welcome too!) Lets get something going, how about a stamped image swap. The st......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ally Ally In Come Free!!! (in Scrapbooking) by tooscraphappy
        OK! Martha I will start a stamped image swap, check the board....

Discussion Topic  RE: Me Myself and I (in Scrapbooking) by tooscraphappy
        Janet, I am willing to do the swap. But first I have to get my stamps and ink pads out of the baseme......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paper/Cardstock Ornament swap? CANCELED (in Scrapbooking) by tooscraphappy
        Janet, I would be interested in doing this swap, maybe you could resurrect the idea at a later date......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hi Ladies (in Scrapbooking) by tooscraphappy
        Shirley, This may be a day late and a dollar short, ......

» Refine Search
        » New Search