DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (13 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Garage Door Install (Door Link MFG) (in Outdoor Projects) by Juana Haw
        Hi to everyone from Toronto! My husband has just installed ......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Frost on inside walls and windows (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by Juana Haw
        I've lived in Toronto and as you know we had sharp temperature fluctuations there in winter. Frost f......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get rid of pests in the garden (in Landscaping & Gardening) by Juana Haw
        I just wanted to say that I used a bait (a piece of poisoned lard) to catch it in a trap....
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get rid of pests in the garden (in Landscaping & Gardening) by Juana Haw
        I had a similar problem in my garden, but what is the most disturbing is that a rat can penetrate in......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing closet doors (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by Juana Haw
        Today it is not a problem to make any type of renovation you want, especially when it comes to door ......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  RE: Sliding mat for stairs (in General Home Improvement) by Juana Haw
        When I made a renovation in my house I stored my belongings in ......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Painting Hardwood Floors (in Painting) by Juana Haw
        Urine stains on wood floors are the most difficult ones to remove, especially if they have become bl......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Dark room (in Painting) by Juana Haw
        To make a room lighter, you should paint a room in light shades, but the paint should not be matte. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: help my house is all white (in Painting) by Juana Haw
        You should choose a color to paint walls depending on the location of each room. In the south-facing......

Discussion Topic  RE: concrete for basketball court in the backyard (in Outdoor Projects) by Juana Haw
        Indeed the price is too high. Perhaps it would be useful for you to check websites of other paving c......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: I need help, ideas, and suggestions! (in Decorating) by Juana Haw
        I think that everything is Ok with your carpert. The items I didn't like are the curtains. They shou......
        DIY Message Boards > Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice for Living Room Paint (in Decorating) by Juana Haw
        Light an warm colors are the best solution for the living room. It shouldn't be dark anyway. Dark fl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help help help!!! (in Decorating) by Juana Haw
        I would recommend soft-beige color. It looks great in combination with dark-navy....

» Refine Search
        » New Search