DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (19 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: finally redoing the kitchen - tell me your "favs" (in Kitchen) by Christine Welby
        A great idea to customize a kitchen worktable is to install tiles over the countertop. I would choos......
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting Epoxy grout off marble (in Bathroom) by Christine Welby
        If you are looking for a way to get that excess epoxy grout off your floor you should follow these e......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Hiding a 1/2 wall in the bathroom. (in Bathroom) by Christine Welby
        Great project, it’s always difficult and annoyng to hide that part of the bathroom. You can try hidi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Metal edging on kitchen countertop (in Kitchen) by Christine Welby
        I agree with, Jaybee! It’s better to replace the countertops. But, if you want to keep them, the bes......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tile backsplash (in General Home Improvement) by Christine Welby
        Installing a backsplash is definitely easier. You have lots of materials you can use to get the proj......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Poll  RE: Save My Stainless Steel Countertops (in I Hate My Kitchen) by Christine Welby
        You can definitely save them. If your wife doesn’t like them as they are, you can replace the counte......
        DIY Message Boards > I Hate My Kitchen

Discussion Topic  How to make art with vintage game pieces (in General Crafts) by Christine Welby
        Here’s a great DIY idea on how to preserve your memories. I love this project. You can use old games......
        DIY Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  How to make art with vintage game pieces (in General Crafts) by Christine Welby
        Here’s a great DIY idea on how to preserve your memories. I love this project. You can use old games......

Discussion Topic  RE: Peel and Stick Glass Mosaic Tile Falling off Adhesive Backing (in Kitchen) by Christine Welby
        You are also able to save the project by using seam tape for wet areas or, as @Re-mdlr said, the tub......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Backsplash (in Kitchen) by Christine Welby
        Hi, @sissymatthews! In my opinion the best options are: subway slate tiles or black subway tiles. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: remodeling (in Remodeling) by Christine Welby
        I agree with @GardenSprite! You should start with one room at a time. Make a plan. First think abo......
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

Discussion Topic  DIY Inspirational Wall Art (in General Crafts) by Christine Welby
        Hello guys! Here’s a great DIY idea on how to preserve your memories. You can use old games or speci......

Discussion Topic  RE: do you have any good DIY patterns of home decoration? (in Decorating) by Christine Welby
        Hi, EchoLin! Here’s an amazing idea for a DIY decoration. Keep your memories alive. Use what you hav......
        DIY Message Boards > Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: tile backsplash and outlets (in Kitchen) by Christine Welby
        I believe you could remove the tile from the areas you want to repair, and then fix the whole thing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DIY long mirror w/fabric around (in Decorating) by Christine Welby
        Hi @skygirl107! I believe you need to use a stronger glue to stick the fabric to the mirror surfac......
        DIY Message Boards > Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Worn tile in the kitchen (in Remodeling) by Christine Welby
        Hi @photoladee! My opinion would be to replace all the countertop and backsplash. As @Jaybee said, ......
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Hate my kitchen (in Kitchen) by Christine Welby
        @Naty, go ahead and do a kitchen remodeling! Change what you don’t like. Pick different color for yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: rustic kitchen ideas/suggestions (in Kitchen) by Christine Welby
        Hi @screener, A kitchen remodeling in a rustic style is pretty bold. You have to be careful with th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Renovating Small Bathroom (in Bathroom) by Christine Welby
        I agree with Jaybee! In order to perform a bathroom remodeling, you have to begin from scratch! If y......

» Refine Search
        » New Search