Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 153
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (3044 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Confusion about French Patio Doors (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by Jaybee
        You'll find that the terms used to describe the different doors have morphed into multiple names for......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  RE: Small spot on drywall next to bath tub is constantly wet (in Bathroom) by Jaybee
        You are correct - it's the horizontal joint in the tub surround. Even though it's on the opposite s......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: solid floors over cracked slab (in Floors) by Jaybee
        You can do a floating floor without complications unless the cracks and unleveling gets much worse. ......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: strange things happening (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        This is now getting just stupid. Every time I have logged on today there have been one or more of t......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: strange things happening (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        OK, now it's two minutes since the above post and there are five spambots posting....

Yup, another weekend. Right now (Friday evening) the spammer is logged on and staying busy. There ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Recessed lighting wattage (in Electrical) by Jaybee
        Hate to say it but it's almost refreshing to see this brand of spam compared to the alpha spammers c......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: heating and cooling (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        We have propane - went to all the trouble to get a tank etc. mostly to have gas heat. We like the w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why did my paint bubble? (in Painting) by Jaybee
        Since it sounds like you checked all the obvious things, the only thing I can think of is that it go......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: front porch stairs (in Remodeling) by Jaybee
        Unfortunately, you are the victim of math and reality. No matter how you slice it, it's going to ta......
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: 2 x 4 Framing on slab is damp -- what to do? (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        From your pics I am going to say that it's doubtful that you have to replace any sill - or certainly......

Discussion Topic  RE: Carpet Destroyed (Cats) (in Floors) by Jaybee

Discussion Topic  RE: Metal roof panels for screened porch (in Outdoor Projects) by Jaybee
        As said above the best way to seal things will be to take it apart, scrape off old sealant and then ......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: sub panel (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        You install a 100a breaker in your main box to power the sub-panel in garage....

Discussion Topic  RE: Amps my house is using... is it normal? Why is my electric bill so high? (in Electrical) by Jaybee
        That limits the possibilities quite a bit. Your only big users (that run on 220v) seem to be your s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Amps my house is using... is it normal? Why is my electric bill so high? (in Electrical) by Jaybee
        I'm thinking that you are not getting an accurate reading from your clamp meter. While the A/C will......

Discussion Topic  RE: Repairing engineered hardwood (in Floors) by Jaybee
        It comes down to this: If you want a patch that will last and be invisible, the only way will be to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another 3 way switch problem (in Electrical) by Jaybee
        Check the other 3-way switch thread posted recently, there are some good wiring diagrams for 3-way s......

Discussion Topic  RE: refinishing hardwood floors (in Floors) by Jaybee
        At that age, it is definitely a solid wood floor. It is very likely that you can make it look bette......

» Refine Search
        » New Search