Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 153
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (3053 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Way To Go Board Monitor! (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        And yet another! It's a persistent little beggar, I'll give it that. It's a somewhat perverse plea......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Way To Go Board Monitor! (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        I stand corrected, as I posted before checking the entire board. There have been two spam attempts ......

Monitors did some spam killing late on Friday. Since then, there has been one alpha spam post (fghi......

All it takes is one person reporting just one post by a spammer and the board monitor is going to ki......

I'm thinking that Scripts and company were closed down yesterday for Columbus day (or whatever PC na......

Discussion Topic  Way To Go Board Monitor! (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        Our little spammer has been making some last-ditch efforts at posting over the last few days. Caugh......

Discussion Topic  RE: What type of flooring? Help! (in Floors) by Jaybee
        Any kind of vinyl (except perimeter interflex sheet vinyl) is going to be a glue-down. This will no......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: What type of flooring? Help! (in Floors) by Jaybee
        Ceramic tile, ceramic tile, ceramic tile, ceramic tile or perhaps ceramic tile. Only real choice th......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I fix this? (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        Solid blocking will be the way to go - the problem being if you can move the joists back into a vert......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fire place insert material type (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        Since the manufacturer is making and installing the product, it seems that the most accurate info wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Painting question (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        You may have to change your on-line name then. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Painting question (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        You can clean brushes outside with a hose. Could get more creative and make an outside faucet with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Water Heater Vent Heat Dissipation Ques (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        Those are some tough, Texas mud-daubers! First off, is there any chance that sometime during the 18......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vinyl Snap Lock Laminate (in Remodeling) by Jaybee
        My bet would be that it will stay together. The whole floor will move (very slightly) as it expands......
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Leaky area where roofline meets sidewall -- advice/s***estions? (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        It looks like it was done correctly, but if there is a small failure in any of the areas you listed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Guess what's back? (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        spammer came back about an hour ago and is on here now. Not going to last long as it's using up it'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Guess what's back? (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        The source I found said they found a spammer making $7,000 a day. I mean, only $1,000 for a full 8 ......

I would not get too worried. There were four alpha spams this morning which were reported and are n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add extension to deck (in Outdoor Projects) by Jaybee
        The nice thing about such a low level deck is that it's so easy to add some short piers for extra su......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: heating and cooling (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        The thing is, around here A/C is pretty much a necessity. Since your A/C requires ductwork for it's......

» Refine Search
        » New Search