Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 158
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (3143 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Cement control joints (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        You can get expansion joint material from Lowes or other outlets: ......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Carpet binding needed on wall-to-wall new carpet installation? (in Floors) by Jaybee
        It's to make some money after pitching a super-low install price. There is no need for binding on th......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: mobile home bathroom floor (in Floors) by Jaybee
        If you are starting from joists, then the first layer will be a 3/4" subfloor. I prefer Advantec T&......

Discussion Topic  RE: concrete over wood sub-flooring (in Floors) by Jaybee
        Well, you could start with the "anything is possible' mantra which is true....but, what you would ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Residential & commercial construction (in Remodeling) by Jaybee
        OK, MLS, I see that you are new here. Short story is that you've spend your first hour here spamming......
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help guys... (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        OK, I checked out the link - it shows some detailed pics of the problem. Every one of those holes b......

Discussion Topic  RE: bathroom sink lighting will not come on after shower (in Bathroom) by Jaybee
        Most can lights have a thermal cut off switch inside - turns the light off if it gets too hot. It's......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Another glue question (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        The solution is to practice with the amount of glue so you reduce the amount that oozes out. Less i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Concrete hearth cure time (in Remodeling) by Jaybee
        You can put tile on thinset on new concrete of that size after a day. Three days curing should be n......
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Exterior Concrete Stairway (in Outdoor Projects) by Jaybee
        It sure doesn't look like it's fixable without a complete tearout first. Best way to get some real ......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: PT vs. Azek for band-board w/Hardie siding (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        Don't know about Eldorado, but many cultured stone products are ground contact rated....

Discussion Topic  RE: PT vs. Azek for band-board w/Hardie siding (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        Around here, the only PT products that are rated for ground contact are 4x4 and 6x6. 2x, 1x and 5/4......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prehung Exterior Door Install Question (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by Jaybee
        You are exactly right. We do this all the time - usually for the heavier French door units but the ......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  RE: garage door refacing (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by Jaybee
        Best bet - get a new door. Why? 1. A Masonite door is an economy door. Not too many around (as s......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  RE: AC Unit Fan Will not Stop (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        My advice for a problem like this is to just call in your regular H/A service company. While it may......

Discussion Topic  RE: Laminate floor buckle (in Floors) by Jaybee
        The problem is the OSB screwed to the concrete. Without knowing I'll make an educated guess here an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Laminate floors (in Floors) by Jaybee
        Snap together laminate floors can be removed and reinstalled in a different direction if you want. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: canned lighting interference (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        Of course, if you do cut it and this causes the entire house to implode in on itself, then we would ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Heating duct in closet (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        And we have now established without a doubt that Redover, sparky and myself are not the same person ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Heating duct in closet (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        If I am reading you right basically you have a heated closet. The most efficient way to get the hea......

» Refine Search
        » New Search