Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (277 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Ceiling Fan Mounting Bracket Doesn't Match Electrical Box (in Electrical) by Re-mdlr
        I have seen where someone installs a fan box but the box was only rated for 25 lbs. Then the homeow......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Ceiling Fan Mounting Bracket Doesn't Match Electrical Box (in Electrical) by Re-mdlr
        No, don't use only one screw. What kind of box is there, what size of box (measure across), I'm ass......

Discussion Topic  RE: Framing nailers (in General Home Improvement) by Re-mdlr
        I use a Hitachi angled -- and it broke down within two weeks of using it. Then it took a couple of ......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Guess what's back? (in General Home Improvement) by Re-mdlr
        Oh -- an airplane joke It flew right over my head. That's why I'm in construction. Sometimes, m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Guess what's back? (in General Home Improvement) by Re-mdlr

Didn't Jaybee say they earn over $1000 a day -- in a foreign country, that's a lot of money. Heck, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add extension to deck (in Outdoor Projects) by Re-mdlr
        Redoverfarm -- I 'assumed' he would be smart enough not to create a trip hazard. But if he had enou......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Add extension to deck (in Outdoor Projects) by Re-mdlr
        The key words "ground level deck" --- yes you can use the 4x4, but you need to have enough support u......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Wiring disposal to switch with current setup (in Electrical) by Re-mdlr
        The black wire from power connects to the black wire from the dishwasher and the black wire going to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wiring disposal to switch with current setup (in Electrical) by Re-mdlr
        Do you have an outlet under the sink to plug in the dishwasher and disposer? Does your dishwasher a......

My advice -- I don't know your set up, but I'd look into running a 14/3 or 12/3 with ground from the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Remodel Advice (in Bathroom) by Re-mdlr
        Do not tile under the tub, but tile up to about 1/8 inch away from it, then use caulk to fill up the......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Need Ceiling/Drywall in Attached Garage? (in General Home Improvement) by Re-mdlr
        The firewall should go from floor to roof -- also, any doors installed are to be fire rated doors....

Discussion Topic  RE: molded 1-piece shower to walk-in tub (in Bathroom) by Re-mdlr
        Last I heard, the ones as in the link that Frodo provided, cost about $5,000....
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: First Homeowner Project Ever: Changing Ceiling Texture (in General Home Improvement) by Re-mdlr
        We people on the west coast love our texture, not so much the people on the east coast. To remove t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Light on fan out, replaced still out (in Electrical) by Re-mdlr
        In the time it took you to think that question, and post it, you probably could have checked the bre......

Discussion Topic  RE: Light on fan out, replaced still out (in Electrical) by Re-mdlr
        Next, I would check the breakers -- why? Because it is cheap and easy and quick to do. A breaker c......

What wires are in the boxes, in other words, not counting white or ground wires -- do you have a red......

Discussion Topic  RE: Outside junction (in Electrical) by Re-mdlr
        Shut the power off to that box, can you dig out the vertical pipe some to be able to lift it back up......

Discussion Topic  RE: Outside junction (in Electrical) by Re-mdlr
        You don't say what the issues are. Adding another junction box is one way, pulling all new wire is ......

» Refine Search
        » New Search