DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (19 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  sanding glued joint (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        I glued two boards together and sanded them down in preparation for staining. I paid particular at......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  Another question - planning maple (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        I am sorry to be such a bother but I really do need the help of the "experts" on this list. Question......

Discussion Topic  RE: Staining Maple (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        Thank you. I tried it on a piece of scrap maple and it really does work just fine. Hopefully, this w......

Should you let the wood dry before applying the stain or can you stain it while it is still damp?...

Discussion Topic  Staining Maple (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        What is the best and easiest way to stain maple? I'm having trouble getting the color I want as it d......

Discussion Topic  Solid board or glued boards (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        I have to make some drawer fronts 6" by 8" and am wondering if it would be best to build them with o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Spacing of Biscuits (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        Thanks....

Discussion Topic  Spacing of Biscuits (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        Is there a general rule of thumb about how far apart biscuits should be spaced when gluing two board......

Discussion Topic  Hydraulic Cement (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        Probably a stupid question but here goes. One wall in the basement is leaking water - not a lot but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: reverse safety switch on Cub Cadet (in Landscaping & Gardening) by Hutch45
        Thanks everyone for your comments. I talked with the dealer and they are not able to help because it......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  reverse safety switch on Cub Cadet (in Landscaping & Gardening) by Hutch45
        I am wondering if anyone can tell me where the reverse safety switch is located on a Cub Cadet RZTS ......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: LED Bulbs won't light (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        Thanks to everyone for their help. I'll try a different brand and see if they work. The ones I boug......

Discussion Topic  RE: LED Bulbs won't light (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        The lights are not on a dimmer and when I first installed them, one at a time, they all lit up. Any ......

Discussion Topic  LED Bulbs won't light (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        I have two light fixtures with three lights on each running off one switch. I have 40W incandescent ......

One additional note. I had heard that maple has a tight grain so I used medium sandpaper when prepar......

Discussion Topic  Staining Maple (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        Last winter, with the help of you guys on this list, I built a bathroom vanity of maple (it came out......

Discussion Topic  RE: painted walls - some paint got on baseboards - remove? (in Painting) by Hutch45
        Thanks guys. The molding is stained so painting over is not an option. Normally, I use a sash brush ......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  painted walls - some paint got on baseboards - remove? (in Painting) by Hutch45
        While painting the walls in the house, I did not get the blue tape down tight on the top of the base......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  Display Case (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        I've been asked to build a display case for three golf clubs from the early 1900s. I feel pretty com......

» Refine Search
        » New Search