DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (15 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: LED Bulbs won't light (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        Thanks to everyone for their help. I'll try a different brand and see if they work. The ones I boug......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: LED Bulbs won't light (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        The lights are not on a dimmer and when I first installed them, one at a time, they all lit up. Any ......

Discussion Topic  LED Bulbs won't light (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        I have two light fixtures with three lights on each running off one switch. I have 40W incandescent ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Staining Maple (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        One additional note. I had heard that maple has a tight grain so I used medium sandpaper when prepar......

Discussion Topic  Staining Maple (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        Last winter, with the help of you guys on this list, I built a bathroom vanity of maple (it came out......

Discussion Topic  RE: painted walls - some paint got on baseboards - remove? (in Painting) by Hutch45
        Thanks guys. The molding is stained so painting over is not an option. Normally, I use a sash brush ......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  painted walls - some paint got on baseboards - remove? (in Painting) by Hutch45
        While painting the walls in the house, I did not get the blue tape down tight on the top of the base......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  Display Case (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        I've been asked to build a display case for three golf clubs from the early 1900s. I feel pretty com......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ryobi Doorman (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        Thought I'd go to the experts on the list first. Will try their customer service number....

Discussion Topic  Ryobi Doorman (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        I have to adjust a Ryobi Doorman door closer and do not have the instructions manual and have been u......

Discussion Topic  RE: painting a periscope (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        Thanks, I did a search of the Internet for help in building such a large periscope and the only arti......

Discussion Topic  painting a periscope (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        I have been tasked with building a periscope for our local golf course. It needs to be approx. 18 fe......

Discussion Topic  RE: cracks along the top of drywall and ceiling - HELP to make a decision (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        Unfortunately, we are in a two story house and that might not work here. The gap is 1/2 - 3/4 of an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: cracks along the top of drywall and ceiling - HELP to make a decision (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        I have the same problem and have been told that attaching the rafters to the top plate could result ......

Discussion Topic  Attaching false drawer fronts (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        Well my bathroom vanity project is coming along just fine. I'm at the point of where I need to attac......

» Refine Search
        » New Search