Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (154 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Make your own cute bear cell phone cases (in Kids' Crafts) by EchoLin
        Pencils have clothes; glasses have dress; why don't you make your own phone case as a coat for your ......
        DIY Message Boards > Kids' Crafts

Discussion Topic  DIY flower elastic hair tie (in General Crafts) by EchoLin
        We've been seeing various hair elastics in our favorite stores and all over the web, but we can't ge......
        DIY Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  Homemade bags of bunch mouth type (in General Crafts) by EchoLin
        Do you like homemade bags? They can be any style and size you like. Here is a small bag of bunch mou......

Discussion Topic  DIY hair accessories for kids (in General Crafts) by EchoLin
        What do you think of kids hair accessories? Usually we see them either be colorful or has a bow. Act......

Discussion Topic  alone again, what should i do? (in Sewing & Quilting) by EchoLin
        Though, i'm a crafts lover, most of the time, i will full when i make them, i share the tutorial on ......
        DIY Message Boards > Sewing & Quilting

Discussion Topic  Cute fabric calender for kids (in General Crafts) by EchoLin
        today, i found a cute calender. It has double functions. one is decorate your house, the other is he......

Discussion Topic  DIY dog clothes in a few minutes (in General Crafts) by EchoLin
        Here is a great tutorial where you will learn how to take a piece of beautiful fabric and turn it in......

Discussion Topic  Purple hair bow making instructions (in Sewing & Quilting) by EchoLin
        There are so many hair bow making instructions on the internet that makes you dazzled and don't how ......

Discussion Topic  make bracelets of five-colored cords (in General Crafts) by EchoLin
        This time we will learn how to make bracelets again. Don’t be tired of it. I promise that each time ......

Discussion Topic  Lesson on how to make a ribbon flower (in General Crafts) by EchoLin
        I will teach you how to make a ribbon flower today. When you wear a piece of clothes or a hair clip,......

Discussion Topic  Decorating furniture with rabbit hanging adorn (in Sewing & Quilting) by EchoLin
        You may think decorating furniture is easy, but actually how to decorate is not as simple as you ima......

Discussion Topic  Cute notebook covers tutorial (in General Crafts) by EchoLin
        Not only can notebook cover make the notebook more endurable but also it plays a very good adornment......

Discussion Topic  Homemade pink headband tutorial (in General Crafts) by EchoLin
        Have you ever worn homemade headbands to make you cooler in a hot summer? In addition to its cool pu......

Discussion Topic  Method of making beak clip (in General Crafts) by EchoLin
        A ribbon wrapped beak clip with a metal button is simple but personalized for any hairstyle in your ......

Discussion Topic  fabric umbrella (in General Crafts) by EchoLin
        It will be better if there is a broken umbrella in your home so that we can use its stand to make a ......

Discussion Topic  Simple homemade crafts of stuffed fish (in General Crafts) by EchoLin
        Hanging crafts are common and popular all the time. More and more people love fish crafts by the inf......

Discussion Topic  DIY satin ribbon flower (in General Crafts) by EchoLin
        I found DIY ribbon flower made me feel relaxed and happy when I was bored at home. After that I coul......

Discussion Topic  Decorating furniture with rabbit hanging adorn (in General Crafts) by EchoLin
        You may think decorating furniture is easy, but actually how to decorate is not as simple as you ima......

Discussion Topic  How to make a rabbit bus card holder (in General Crafts) by EchoLin
        Many people need to take bus to work or go outside every day. Did you want to have a bus card holder......

Discussion Topic  Graceful Peacock Hair clip (in General Crafts) by EchoLin
        do you like wear beautiful hair clips? if so, you may like this clip. ......

» Refine Search
        » New Search