Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 40
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (800 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: water drainage problem (in Outdoor Projects) by redoverfarm
        I would get some decent size gravel, in gravel I mean something like # 57 stone and place around the......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Mysterious effluence along wall in garage (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        Temporary fix providing the moisture is coming up from the ground through the slab. Scrub the salt d......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: How to terminate wainscoting? (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        Without seeing the room I would just be taking a shot in the dark. It depends on whether it is an ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remodeling job (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        Sounds as if you may be correct. There are a couple of possibilities. One being that if they are c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hanging kitchen cabinets (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        Poor mans "stud finder" on plaster. Using a electric razor (blades pointing toward you) Turn it on,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdoor Fireplace connected to Screened Porch (in Outdoor Projects) by redoverfarm
        If I understand your question that you want to have the firebox at the same heigth as your screen po......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should i remove old adhesive from concrete floor (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        In my opinion that may lead to a failure in the adhesion of the tile. I would scrape any glue off t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Garage Plans (in General Home Building) by redoverfarm
        Might check the web. ......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Building

Discussion Topic  RE: Leveling question (in Outdoor Projects) by redoverfarm
        If it were mine I would put a layer of "Crush & run stone. Compact with a vibrating plate compacter.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Insulating exterior walls? (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        Greg sounds like a plan but I would worry about mold/mildew on the interior wall. Might I suggest u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Insulating exterior walls? (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        Don't believe I would use "unfaced" on an exterior wall. Chances are that you have no vapor barrier......

Discussion Topic  RE: pergola built on block wall (in Outdoor Projects) by redoverfarm
        Simpson Strong Tie makes a bracket to anchor the post to the wall. They are made to use "wedge bolt......

Discussion Topic  RE: Deck rail balluster spacing (in Outdoor Projects) by redoverfarm
        No more than 4" spacing....

Discussion Topic  RE: Revamping porch - removing arch? (in Outdoor Projects) by redoverfarm
        Yes I would say it is structural. There is probably a verticle structural member enclosed within. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! Bedroom ideas? (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        You will probably get a better reply to your inquiry if you would post it in the "Decorating" portio......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cutting Straight with a circular saw (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        Has the saw ever been dropped? Not real sure what type of guide you are using? If it is the type t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdoor laundry room? (in Outdoor Projects) by redoverfarm
        Disaster to put it lightly. Since 32F is the freezing point of water. I wouldn't even consider thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: framing help (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        Camille might I suggest a good book that will cover most of your construction questions and aid in y......

Discussion Topic  RE: framing help (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        It is a Photobucket account. I had no problems accessing it....

Discussion Topic  RE: Time for a Chimney water leak! (in General Home Building) by redoverfarm
        Maybe it is just the appearence in the first set of photographs but it appears that it was done inco......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Building

» Refine Search
        » New Search