Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (251 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Deckover Review and Tips (in Painting) by joecercone
        Sparky: Latex caulk would probably do a good job of filling the bigger cracks and knotholes, but I'......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  Deckover Review and Tips (in Painting) by joecercone
        After 30+ years, our Wolmanized deck needed some serious attention. While still sound, it was badly......

Discussion Topic  RE: Deckover vs. Restore (in Painting) by joecercone
        Sanding and staining would be preferable, but isn't practical. Decking surface has too many cracks ......

Discussion Topic  Deckover vs. Restore (in Painting) by joecercone
        I need to resurface my old (25+ years) treated deck. The deck boards are 2x6, and are structurally ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gluing Leather to Wood (in Woodworking) by joecercone
        Thanks for the help. Gorilla Glue worked great and bonded the leather to the wood quite well. Sadd......
        DIY Message Boards > Woodworking

Discussion Topic  Gluing Leather to Wood (in Woodworking) by joecercone
        I'm trying to reinforce some old leather motorcycle saddlebags with luan inserts. I know contact ce......

Discussion Topic  RE: Backyard Patio Options (in Outdoor Projects) by joecercone
        If it is a choice between pavers and Quickrete, I would definitely go with the pavers. Even if you ......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Hardwood flooring over concrete slab (in Floors) by joecercone
        What would you be nailing to? You would have to level the floor to within 1/8" before installing an......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: moisture (in General Home Improvement) by joecercone
        Not much you can do about the heavy dew. Just be glad it isn't white and 24" deep....
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: wooden slices (in Woodworking) by joecercone
        What Jaybee said, and definitely DO NOT apply clear coat or any other kind of finish to the wood whi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Putting a Pocket Door Back in its Tracks (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by joecercone
        Jaybee: Thanks for the suggestions. Looks like the only way I'll be able to get the trolley back i......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  Putting a Pocket Door Back in its Tracks (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by joecercone
        We're renting a "park model" pre-fab for the winter and the rear wheels of the bedroom pocket door h......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  RE: Hardwood in a morning room (in Floors) by joecercone
        Or if you want something that looks like wood, a laminate floor might be an option. Shouldn't fade ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dado cut with chicago electric sliding compound mitre saw (in Woodworking) by joecercone
        I would go with the table saw first since it will allow the option of ripping as well as dado cuts....

Discussion Topic  RE: Benchtop Planers (in Woodworking) by joecercone
        Old unit crapped out sooner than I expected right in the middle of a fairly big project, so had to d......

Discussion Topic  Benchtop Planers (in Woodworking) by joecercone
        I'll need to replace my old Craftsman planer pretty soon and am looking for some input. The reviews......

Discussion Topic  RE: decorative edges without a router (in Woodworking) by joecercone
        In the days before routers, craftsmen made decorative edges with specialized planes. Some folks sti......

Discussion Topic  RE: solar systems (in General Home Improvement) by joecercone
        Even those that sell solar systems will tell you it isn't suitable for primary or "base" power needs......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: advice on flooring please? (in Floors) by joecercone
        How uneven is the slab? If you were to level it and install ceramic tile, the floor would be just ab......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fieldstone, or brick, planters (in Landscaping & Gardening) by joecercone
        If you're going down 6", I would use 4" of crushed stone (roughly 1/2" x 1/2" in size) compacted, th......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

» Refine Search
        » New Search