Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (235 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How to make tissue box in a train shape! (in Decorating) by ron45
        How about just using the box they came in.?...
        DIY Message Boards > Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Original wood under linoleum under tile (in Floors) by ron45
        Go to Home Depot or Lowes and purchase one of these, you'll be glad you did. ......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: Drywall issues. Repair or replace (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by ron45
        Something to think about..? Is this tub just used for baths or showers too.? No surround. What type ......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  RE: laminate kitchen cabinets peeling (in Kitchen) by ron45
        Here's some tips. ......
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  RE: Fixing Improperly installed Iron Balusters (in General Home Improvement) by ron45
        No problem..... Cut the epoxy away. Loosen the screws and make sure everything can be aligned. Holdi......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Fixing Improperly installed Iron Balusters (in General Home Improvement) by ron45
        You got to love these double post.?...

You could find a flat piece of metal to lay on the tread (screwed to tread) then tack weld the b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Repairing Winter Water Leak (in General Home Improvement) by ron45
        Can you give us a picture of this area from the outside.? What pitch is the roof.? Was there insulat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Repairing Winter Water Leak (in General Home Improvement) by ron45
        Can you give us a picture of this area from the outside.? What pitch is the roof.? Was there insulat......

Discussion Topic  RE: PLEASE HELP!! (in Bathroom) by ron45
        Kyle122 said... I will send pics only if a real interest in helping someone who was screwed!! please......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Upstairs Condo Bathroom, Kitchen, Dinning Room (in Bathroom) by ron45
        Not to be rude..... But me thinks you just want to change the rules.?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Hammock Installation in Brick (in General Home Improvement) by ron45
        Just my opinion.. I wouldn't tie into the brick wall unless you go all the way and into a stud.?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Converting english sunroom to traditional construction (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by ron45
        I would get the original builder to come out and restore it, then just add some heat/AC.????...

Discussion Topic  RE: Building Closet on Ceramic Tile! (in General Home Improvement) by ron45
        You know.... When we first start out I think everyone is a little edgy. But with the right tools and......

Discussion Topic  RE: plaster-drywall (in Remodeling) by ron45
        I wouldn't be so concerned about the texture as I would the electric and fixtures. Maybe you should ......
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Buffet to Vanity Remodel - Felt Removal (in Bathroom) by ron45
        Most of the drawers I've seen lined with felt had a thin piece of cardboard or wood that the felt wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help help help!!! (in Decorating) by ron45
        DIY Message Boards > Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: concrete basement floor uneven. (in Floors) by ron45
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: NEED ADVICE ON LEFT OVER WINDOW ARCHES (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by ron45
        You could open it up for a see through.? Or. Open it up for a fish tank.? Mural.? Picture frame.? Sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Caulking baseboards (in Painting) by ron45
        For wood joints and nail holes I use Elmers wood putty. Where the trim or molding meets the wall etc......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

» Refine Search
        » New Search