Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (304 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Photo Album  RE: Need help with my living room!!! (in Decorating) by ron45
        I would tear out the wall to the left of the tv. Install the tv. to the fireplace. ......
        DIY Message Boards > Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Is this Butterscotch wood floor OK? (in Floors) by ron45
        It's more then okay. There's definitely enough meat should it need to be refinished in the future. W......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: Framing nailers (in General Home Improvement) by ron45
        When it comes to roofing and framing I trust Bostitch. I have the framer that can handle joist hange......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Drain and vent for kitchen sink (in Plumbing) by ron45
        I think there's maybe a little misinterpretation here. ......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: Drain and vent for kitchen sink (in Plumbing) by ron45
        Here's a good explanation. It's near the end of the video. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing Old Tub Lever (in Plumbing) by ron45
        Maybe, vapor lock.?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret to painting a streak free ceiling? (in Painting) by ron45
        I use a 9" roller with a 1/2" nap. Cut a small area out, rolling in one direction and overlapping b......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Wood filler not taking stain (in Painting) by ron45
        Did you mix the stain directly with the wood filler.? Have you tried to use a sharpy that would matc......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Leaky area where roofline meets sidewall -- advice/s***estions? (in General Home Improvement) by ron45
        This is not your roof.? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Leaky area where roofline meets sidewall -- advice/s***estions? (in General Home Improvement) by ron45
        I looked at the pictures in your link, your problem is very obvious. In the picture showing your ro......

Discussion Topic  RE: solid floors over cracked slab (in Floors) by ron45
        You do know that 1mm is between 1/32 and 1/16 of an inch.? How much is the separation.? Would hydrau......

Discussion Topic  RE: heating and cooling (in General Home Improvement) by ron45
        Oil burner, baseboard heat. Ahhh, never a cold day....

Discussion Topic  RE: I need help with color of cutains. (in Decorating) by ron45
        White or off white.?...
        DIY Message Boards > Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: front porch stairs (in Remodeling) by ron45
        Adding to what others have said.... You could also eliminate some stairs by having them exit at the ......
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: 2 x 4 Framing on slab is damp -- what to do? (in General Home Improvement) by ron45
        I have had nothing but great success with Terro liquid ant bait. You can get it in several different......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2 x 4 Framing on slab is damp -- what to do? (in General Home Improvement) by ron45
        living in New York you have been extremely lucky not to have termites. ......

Single story.? Gable end.? You need to replace the bottom plate with PT lumber. This would also be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Carpet Destroyed (Cats) (in Floors) by ron45
        If these are strictly indoor cats, maybe having them declawed is the answer. I will never let catnip......

Discussion Topic  RE: Garage Overhaul (in Remodeling) by ron45
        Nice set up Frodo....... We used to that to briefcases, made 'em portable from truck to truck during......
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: vinyl plank flooring (in Floors) by ron45
        In older mobile homes the carpet, vinyl, etc., was installed before the walls. This means you will h......

» Refine Search
        » New Search