DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (11 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Handle Copper Toilet Flange Being too low to Tile Under (in Plumbing) by Randy200
        Thank you, Jaybee. I suppose it is OK, if the flange ends up being about 1/8" higher than the tile b......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  How to Handle Copper Toilet Flange Being too low to Tile Under (in Plumbing) by Randy200
        Hi, I am remodeling an old bathroom and have ran into a situation I wanted to bounce off the expert......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Repaint a Window Sill with Cracks in its Paint (in Painting) by Randy200
        Thank you all for your suggestion. There seems to be a consensus.... ;-)...
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  How to Repaint a Window Sill with Cracks in its Paint (in Painting) by Randy200
        Hi, The window sill has visible cracks in the paint. However, the paint is not peeling. I have alr......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: How much thinset is too much behind wall tiles? (in Bathroom) by Randy200
        Thank you. As usual, you've been very kind and helpful....
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  How much thinset is too much behind wall tiles? (in Bathroom) by Randy200
        Hi, I started tiling the first wall. The bottom half of the wall had a slight bow in the middle (o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stuck: again! How to line up wall and floor tiles... (in Bathroom) by Randy200
        Thank you. It is much appreciated....

Discussion Topic  Stuck: again! How to line up wall and floor tiles... (in Bathroom) by Randy200
        Greetings, I have attached a graphic showing the rough floor plan of the bathroom I am working on. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tiling outside corner walls - in Brick pattern (in Bathroom) by Randy200
        Thank you, Jaybee. Now, it is clear to me. It would actually look nice, if I were to install the t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tiling outside corner walls - in Brick pattern (in Bathroom) by Randy200
        Thank you, Jaybee. Don't worry about the tiles. They are being held up with paint tape. It is e......

Discussion Topic  Tiling outside corner walls - in Brick pattern (in Bathroom) by Randy200
        Greetings, I am tiling a bathroom. The three walls surrounding the tub will be tiled 6' off the fl......

» Refine Search
        » New Search