DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (20 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: nonworking switches - possible ceiling light opportunity? (in Electrical) by AlisonM
        Ok, so I just hooked up an extra closet light fixture to the wires and it all works! Three of the f......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: nonworking switches - possible ceiling light opportunity? (in Electrical) by AlisonM
        Actually, the switches are still wired and my stud/ac finder actually shows that those wires are sti......

I'll see what I can find that will minimize my ceiling damage. I don't like the idea of having to m......

I've got my answer. I could read through the first hole that it is a steel city hanger. Then I ope......

FYI, from the very little I can see thus far, it looks like it's probably something roughly like thi......

Update! I've been marking my ceiling with tape where my stud finder has found "items" between my jo......

Also, I understand that I could have outlets that should have been powered by switches but the tabs ......

There are seven outlets in the room and of the six switches, two work. (Miscounted earlier when I sa......

An electrician!? I'm imagining that the original buyer made a change and the builder didn't remov......

My Black and Decker stud finder supposedly has that feature but has never worked, even when I've tri......

Also, this ceiling is not accessible from above. This is the bottom story of a two-story house....

Discussion Topic  nonworking switches - possible ceiling light opportunity? (in Electrical) by AlisonM
        Here in the south, a ceiling fan sure would be nice in our den. We just so happen to live in a hous......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kenmore refrigeration problem - evaporator (in Kitchen) by AlisonM
        Ha! We have to PAY the man to take away and recycle appliances in our area. I wish we had someplace......
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  RE: Kenmore refrigeration problem - evaporator (in Kitchen) by AlisonM
        ... but would a problem with the thermostat cause the uneven frost and ice pattern?...

106.56536400 is actually the full model number. I left off the last few - usually they don't mean to......

Sorry, I forgot to mention I already did that. It refroze with the same pattern after the defrost a......

Oh, also - but don't quote me on this, because I could be remembering incorrectly - I think that mon......

I checked the gaskets all around with dollar bill and while I didn't have to work hard to get it out......

Discussion Topic  Kenmore refrigeration problem - evaporator (in Kitchen) by AlisonM
        I have a 5-6 year old Kenmore 106.5653 cold spot refrigerator that is not cooling enough (both sides......

» Refine Search
        » New Search