Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 25
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (494 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Need tips for adding dusk-to-dawn sensor to outdoor lights. (in Electrical) by Sparky617
        My experience with built in motion detectors and photo cells hasn't been great. If the fixtures are......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Lintels (in General Home Improvement) by Sparky617
        If the vanity was sitting on the floor the attachment to the wall is there to keep it from moving. ......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

As mentioned in other posts on your house you probably should have a structural engineer come in and......

Some one screwed up....

Discussion Topic  RE: Concrete backyard makeover help (in Landscaping & Gardening) by Sparky617
        Pavers over a sand base would certainly change the look. Will the added 3-4" of height have any imp......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: corded drill with electronic brake? (in General Home Improvement) by Sparky617
        I own several cordless and corded drills. Cordless are always my go to drill unless I need a specia......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hanging kitchen cabinets (in General Home Improvement) by Sparky617
        Depending on the construction you may only have furring strips behind the lath. My parents last hom......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hanging kitchen cabinets (in General Home Improvement) by Sparky617
        They need to be attached to framing. What is behind the lath?...

Discussion Topic  RE: LED Bulbs won't light (in General Home Improvement) by Sparky617
        LEDs have some electronics that fire up to light the bulb. I've noticed a very short delay before t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for discontinued flooring (in Floors) by Sparky617
        All the links I found via Google take me to the same store without any in-stock. You may be short o......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: Gluing versus stapling engineered hardwood floors - which is the best method? (in Floors) by Sparky617
        I would only glue it if it were the only option, like over concrete. I removed some glued floor dow......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: Making a Selection Of Blender (in Kitchen) by Sparky617
        Amazon reviews are another good source. They are mixed on the Ninja. I was thinking of getting one......
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  RE: Painting Window Sills (in Painting) by Sparky617
        Ron's wrapped suggestion is to have them covered with aluminum rolled stock. A "tin man" would use a......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Exterior sheathing question (in Remodeling) by Sparky617
        7/16 or 15/32 OSB is pretty common sheathing, just shy of 1/2 inch. It is even used for roofs, but ......
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Exterior sheathing question (in Remodeling) by Sparky617
        OSB is fine for sheathing. Usually it is cheaper than any plywood. Typically it is 7/16" thick. Are ......
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Repairing walls of uninsulated Coat closet (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by Sparky617
        Poly ISO board has an R value of 8 per inch. You could put this up and cover it with drywall....
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  RE: 48" flourescent ligh bulbs (in Landscaping & Gardening) by Sparky617
        Check out this article. It talks about lighting about halfway down. ......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: What Is a Jazz Musician? (in General Home Improvement) by Sparky617
        If person makes their money by posting non-sense on internet forums with questionable, unrelated lin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pool Lighting (in Electrical) by Sparky617
        The conduit would be either PVC or steel, I've never seen copper conduit. But as to the code discus......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Large Wall (in Decorating) by Sparky617
        DIY Message Boards > Decorating

» Refine Search
        » New Search