DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (9 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How to handle mold? (in General Home Improvement) by Mongaux
        Yes, our chimney cap was installed 2 years ago, so it should be good. We had a chimney expert out la......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: How to handle mold? (in General Home Improvement) by Mongaux
        The water repellent is "breathable". So apparently air and moisture can come out, but not in. Just w......

Thanks! I'll try that tomorrow. Tonight we noticed bubbles in the paint on the wall to the right o......

I'll try it tonight. Wish it would get below 80 so I didn't feel so weird about it. ......

Discussion Topic  How to handle mold? (in General Home Improvement) by Mongaux
        After a very wet and humid start to the summer, we found we had a very moldy chimney. Apparently, ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Applying water repellent to chimney (in Outdoor Projects) by Mongaux
        Thanks, everyone! ......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Applying water repellent to chimney (in Outdoor Projects) by Mongaux
        No, he didn't. He quoted an additional $200 for two guys for an hour. Total quote was $1,200. And he......

Thank you for your reply. I can't imagine what he was talking about. He quoted me $1,000 for just 12......

Discussion Topic  Applying water repellent to chimney (in Outdoor Projects) by Mongaux
        Hello All, We have a very porous brick chimney that has become very damp and smelly with all the ra......

» Refine Search
        » New Search