DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (157 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 50 years of wallpaper (in Painting) by beers1
        the easiest way to remove wallpaper is steam. most paint stores sell a handheld tool for that. if yo......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Spray foam under steps??? (in General Home Improvement) by beers1
        get hold of some empty calk tubes make sure the end cap is available fill with the mixture cap it an......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Identify handle from bathroom fixture (in Bathroom) by beers1
        call moen give them the numbers and see what they say...
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Identify handle from bathroom fixture (in Bathroom) by beers1
        you should go to a plumbing supply place that deals with plumbing parts only and their main customer......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kenmore refrigeration problem - evaporator (in Kitchen) by beers1
        have you tried to locate the parts by MODEL # and SERIAL # sometime the model # is the same but th......
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  RE: Best floors with dogs (in Floors) by beers1
        good for you not to rush "post dog" . I can't imagine not having 1 or 2 dogs living with us at all t......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: Deadbolt Won't Lock (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by beers1
        open the door and turn the lock so the bolt comes out take a red lipstick and smear onto the part of......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  RE: Toilet won't drain properly - tried (almost) everything (in Plumbing) by beers1
        Means of Fixing a Clogged Toilet ......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: Magnetized Paint + Dry Erase Paint (in Painting) by beers1
        if you are going to paint the galvanized sheet make sure to clean it real good with white vinegar b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Covering Crackle paint (in Painting) by beers1
        maybe 1or2 coats of an oil base primer would do the job and a coat of paint. I know Sherwin has oil......

Discussion Topic  RE: light bulb adapter (in Electrical) by beers1
        Nona have you looked at lowes at the end of the electric isle ? here in cincinnati they have a disp......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: cool tools show (in General Home Improvement) by beers1
        have you tried google ???????...

Discussion Topic  RE: OT: Padded walker skirts (in General Home Improvement) by beers1
        after you found the proper foam covers get your sewing machine out and get some Velcro and fleece fa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Benchtop Planers (in Woodworking) by beers1
        dear hubby has the Dewalt 735x for a few years and he is very pleased with it ....
        DIY Message Boards > Woodworking

Discussion Topic  RE: Help!! Polishing VINTAGE Brass fixtures (in Bathroom) by beers1
        I used to polish my army buttons and other uniform symbols with brasso. I still use it on home decor......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I make this platform bed (in General Home Improvement) by beers1
        the wood was not smooth !! that why they make and sell sandpaper ....

Discussion Topic  RE: Push mower problem (in Landscaping & Gardening) by beers1
        if you can't find your owners manual copy the model number and the serial number go to the Toro web ......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: no spam (in General Home Improvement) by beers1
        thank you nona for the info I will try it soon...

Discussion Topic  RE: no spam (in General Home Improvement) by beers1
        I sure would like to have that link. it's ok to privatize....

Discussion Topic  RE: Bedroom walls bubbling... (in Painting) by beers1
        there are 2 types of paint jobs the one that's done in a jiffy and the one that takes some time. the......

» Refine Search
        » New Search