Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (286 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: poured foundation $$$$$$$ (in General Home Improvement) by jdr
        [quote]My advice for you is to make some analysis around the area no matter what. What does this ......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Custom Home Builder (in General Home Improvement) by jdr
        "We are provide ..." "Free advertise is the best ..." If a service provider cannot communicate, h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help please! Toilet leaking! (in General Home Improvement) by jdr
        If there is no water to be seen around the toilet and the leak is seen through the ceiling beneath t......

Discussion Topic  RE: poured concrete versus cement block (in General Home Improvement) by jdr
        You have a nine foot wall. Depending on how high up you are going to backfill and what you are goin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bowing basement walls (in General Home Improvement) by jdr
        You have a problem that is serious. The bow is caused by the wall not having enough structural stre......

Discussion Topic  RE: Air Conditioner Drain Pan - Damp? (in General Home Improvement) by jdr
        My guess is that the dampness came from the coils. It is normal for some water to enter the pan fro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hydraulic Cement (in General Home Improvement) by jdr
        This system is interesting....

Discussion Topic  RE: Hydraulic Cement (in General Home Improvement) by jdr
        Also make sure water draining from air conditioner/heat pump is running away from the house,...

Discussion Topic  RE: Spray foam under steps??? (in General Home Improvement) by jdr
        you need a mortar bag. This is a cone-shaped canvas bag with a metal tip about 1/4 inch in diameter......

Discussion Topic  RE: Electric stove and fluorescent light disruption issues (in Electrical) by jdr
        I'm wondering if the ground wire from the transformer into the house or poor bonding of the neutral ......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Wood Floor Repair (in General Home Improvement) by jdr
        Agree with Nona about leaving it alone. In fact, if you do pull flooring from closet, it may well b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circuit Repair Question (in Electrical) by jdr
        The more I think about it the more I think Jaybee's first suggestion may be on target. It may be th......

Discussion Topic  RE: moisture (in General Home Improvement) by jdr
        Really need to know more about the situation, but I am guessing you have a cement slab porch. The w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ceramic over a wood subfloor (in Floors) by jdr
        With concrete backerboard the ceramic or porcelain should work (assuming floor joists and subfloor a......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: Toilet won't drain properly - tried (almost) everything (in Plumbing) by jdr
        Are you on a septic system?...
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: Cold Weather and HVAC (in General Home Improvement) by jdr
        Since you indicated boiler, I gather that you distribute the heat in your house with hot water. Col......

Discussion Topic  RE: wiring (in Electrical) by jdr
        The most common reason is that a breaker is off, possibly power was turned off for some reason or po......

Discussion Topic  RE: wall outlet: ground wire connected to silver screw? (in Electrical) by jdr

Discussion Topic  RE: can you make one (in Electrical) by jdr
        If the structure of the house makes it fairly easy (eg. on a crawl space) I would think about runnin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday Wishes for the legitimate posters (in General Home Improvement) by jdr
        Merry Christmas....

» Refine Search
        » New Search