Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (34 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Garage Floor Moiture Wicking up Walls (in General Home Improvement) by kal72
        My garage floor is not so level, as you can see from the first pic, snow melt off the cars runs to a......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Cement Product Help (in General Home Improvement) by kal72
        Good idea. Never thought of PT... That would work too with liberal caulking underneath. Tapcon and a......

Discussion Topic  Cement Product Help (in General Home Improvement) by kal72
        I am looking for the right "cement" product to build up a 1"x1" raised "rail" on my cement basement ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Framing for Closet (top plate to finished drywall ceiling) (in General Home Improvement) by kal72
        Yes... i just read that very similar post I like Jaybees suggestion of the plywood against the ceil......

Discussion Topic  Framing for Closet (top plate to finished drywall ceiling) (in General Home Improvement) by kal72
        I am installing a wall to wall reach in closet in a finished room. I have been reading some various......

Discussion Topic  RE: Double Closet Proportions, etc (in General Home Improvement) by kal72
        Thanks redoverfarm. So keeping the return and middle gap symmetry is good? a few clarifications, I ......

Discussion Topic  Double Closet Proportions, etc (in General Home Improvement) by kal72
        I am going to build a double closet along a full wall in a basement bedroom like this one: ......

Discussion Topic  Screen porch plywood fastening (in General Home Improvement) by kal72
        We are thinking about putting plywood over our screened porch windows to preserve the screens. We f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stringer connection for outside concrete stairwell (in General Home Improvement) by kal72
        Thanks Jaybee....

Discussion Topic  RE: Stringer connection for outside concrete stairwell (in General Home Improvement) by kal72
        What I meant in Question 2, was do I need support underneath the stringers midway up the stairs. Th......

Discussion Topic  Stringer connection for outside concrete stairwell (in General Home Improvement) by kal72
        We are replacing the exterior steps to our basement entry (8' concrete stairwell). The previous stai......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shed Foundation Help (in Outdoor Projects) by kal72
        4x4 pt posts one allong each side, one down the middle, sitting on gravel and 1-6 blocks...
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

I have my site measured and string levelled so i can see where things line up. I think i will go wi......

In the end, I might build one from a plan instead of a kit. So I have to be prepared to build a sepa......

Thanks for the responses. I am building the platform/foundation because I thought the shed kit just......

Discussion Topic  Shed Foundation Help (in Outdoor Projects) by kal72
        I want to build a platform for a pre-fab 6x8 shed in my backyard/woods,just to hold the winter tires......

» Refine Search
        » New Search