DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (20 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Ceiling fan & long down rod issue (in Electrical) by NuclearSeal
        "cut it out" means I dropped the fan off the down rod and literally just cut the wires, realized tha......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  Ceiling fan & long down rod issue (in Electrical) by NuclearSeal
        Ceiling fan died, took it down. Had to cut wires to get ceiling fan down. Here is the problem: * ......

Discussion Topic  Ceiling fan motor wiring (in Electrical) by NuclearSeal
        Ceiling fan/light in family room on 12' pole (tall freaking PITA). Light still works, fan "popped",......

Discussion Topic  RE: circuit surge or something (in Electrical) by NuclearSeal
        I agree Commonwealth and swschrad, HDMI cables are ridiculous price wise. I went to Best Buy once a......

It is a new TV, Flat Screen, 32" Vizio, woo hoo. Believe it or not I think I found the problem and ......

All the outlets in the house are about 14 years old (house built in the summer of 2000). Same issu......

I couldn't really find anything noticeable when I pulled all the outlets/switches. I did change the......

the one thing I am finding is all the outlets have the black/white wires in the little holes in the ......

hmmm, so you're saying just pull each outlet/switch and check connections? Actually won't be that h......

Discussion Topic  circuit surge or something (in Electrical) by NuclearSeal
        Got the wiring done for the ceiling fan/light install. Have had this problem prior to putting conne......

Discussion Topic  RE: Adding new ceiling fan wiring options (in Electrical) by NuclearSeal
        UPDATE: All done and everything works perfectly. We actually changed things a bit and put in a cei......

Discussion Topic  RE: Adding new ceiling fan wiring options (in Electrical) by NuclearSeal
        Makes sense with the hot wire coming in, I was close lol. That set up with the hot wire going from ......

UPDATE: Ok, I did go with option #2. Got the wire run, finally, was able to connect into an outlet......

Ok I got up into the ceiling and also figured out the circuits (sort of). For awhile it seemed my e......

Discussion Topic  Adding new ceiling fan wiring options (in Electrical) by NuclearSeal
        Okay, my garage project is on hold until warmer weather so on to the next best thing, getting up in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New garage sub panel or just another circuit (in Electrical) by NuclearSeal
        The sub panel will have a breaker. Trying to piece together funds after some automobile state inspe......

Discussion Topic  RE: New garage sub panel or just another circuit (in Electrical) by NuclearSeal
        Cool, thanks. the panel I'm looking at has a "main breaker" in the sub panel, that should be the sa......

Got some measurements finally. Sub panel: From the main panel to where the sub panel will be locat......

The garage is attached to the house so no worries there. The openers and the current outlet are on ......

Discussion Topic  New garage sub panel or just another circuit (in Electrical) by NuclearSeal
        Here is my situation and the two options I am weighing. Current garage has all of 1 outlet, yes 1. ......

» Refine Search
        » New Search