Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 57
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (1128 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: DIY play structure (in Talk with DIY Network's Community Gal, Katy D) by GardenSprite
        What about something like a jungle gym? I found a number of plans for them. Given that autistic c......
        DIY Message Boards > Talk with DIY Network's Community Gal, Katy D

Discussion Topic  RE: DIY play structure (in Talk with DIY Network's Community Gal, Katy D) by GardenSprite
        First, DIY rarely responds to these kinds of inquiries, so the only responses you're likely to get a......
        DIY Message Boards > Talk with DIY Network's Community Gal, Katy D

Discussion Topic  RE: Remodeling job (in General Home Improvement) by GardenSprite
        Well, there have been some serious weather issues on the East Coast that have affected transportatio......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Project: Moving washer from the house ot the garage. (in Plumbing) by GardenSprite
        Congratulations on the expected arrival of your child. I can't speak to the questions you raised bu......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  Return of the Bots? (just in time for Easter) (in General Home Improvement) by GardenSprite
        I always thought the bots would return at the next major holiday after Christmas, so it wasn't reall......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sliding mat for stairs (in General Home Improvement) by GardenSprite

Discussion Topic  RE: plastic liner for wagon (in Landscaping & Gardening) by GardenSprite
        I've heard of others using plastic liners for 1/2 whiskey barrels, but not specifically for wagons a......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Front Yard Makeover...What Are Your Thoughts? (in Landscaping & Gardening) by GardenSprite
        Echoing what SturdyNail wrote, we really need more information, such as: 1. Are the rhodies thrivi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for ideas regarding berm of pine trees. (in Landscaping & Gardening) by GardenSprite
        I assume you're thinking that as the pines grow the lower branches will become sparse and scrawny be......

Discussion Topic  RE: reuse broken slate (in Outdoor Projects) by GardenSprite
        Mosaics area a good idea: there are some lovely mosaic designs created for tables as well as for i......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: reuse broken slate (in Outdoor Projects) by GardenSprite
        How about a garden path? You can get some ideas here: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: landscaping help (in Landscaping & Gardening) by GardenSprite
        Container gardening, and possibly some planters. There are some that are similar to short, broad l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toilet problems (in Plumbing) by GardenSprite
        Nona, I decided not to do anything until there was enough room in the driveway for my plumber's truc......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: 48" flourescent ligh bulbs (in Landscaping & Gardening) by GardenSprite
        Your plan sounds interesting. Please come back and post photos if you will; I'd like to see the tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: 48" flourescent ligh bulbs (in Landscaping & Gardening) by GardenSprite
        Fridges work well too! I've read from other gardeners that they use a variety of platforms to star......

Interesting question, and one I haven't seen raised in the garden forums I visit. But perhaps this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: concrete for basketball court in the backyard (in Outdoor Projects) by GardenSprite

Discussion Topic  RE: Concerns with Subfloor before Hardwood Install (Pics) (in Floors) by GardenSprite
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: Filling ruts in lawn (in Landscaping & Gardening) by GardenSprite

Discussion Topic  RE: Filling ruts in lawn (in Landscaping & Gardening) by GardenSprite
        Rich, I'm in SE Michigan, zone 5a, almost as cold as Swschrad's MN icebox state! ......

» Refine Search
        » New Search