Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 31
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (608 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sensor light comes on at mid nite . (in Landscaping & Gardening) by GardenSprite
        Fred, I've never used landscape lights so I'm not familiar with all the details of operation, but wo......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: weeds taking over the grass (in Landscaping & Gardening) by GardenSprite
        In the garden, I just turn ground ivy into a plus and add it to compost. It's easy to weed from the......

Discussion Topic  RE: weeds taking over the grass (in Landscaping & Gardening) by GardenSprite
        Justen, the lasagna method doesn't always work, and it will allow weeds to peek through once the car......

Discussion Topic  RE: Way To Go Board Monitor! (in General Home Improvement) by GardenSprite
        Maybe this Forum should be shut down on the weekends? There's not going to be much activity anyway ......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Way To Go Board Monitor! (in General Home Improvement) by GardenSprite
        Adding my thanks and praise as well. If I could send some cyberroses to our moderator, I would! I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing Old Tub Lever (in Plumbing) by GardenSprite
        Kevin, I don't think there are any hard and fast rules about when a clog can suddenly reach critical......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: geodesic dome homes (in DIY Redesign) by GardenSprite
        DIY Message Boards > DIY Redesign

I don't know, but I've noticed some other interesting series of ***s in a few PMs. I also noticed ......

Digging deep back in my memory, if I recall correctly these were more popular in the 1970s after the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Storage. Loft in garage (in General Home Improvement) by GardenSprite
        Sorry, I never even noticed the Oriole T-shirt. When someone mentions gardening, that's all I can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Storage. Loft in garage (in General Home Improvement) by GardenSprite
        Sorry, I forgot what zone you live in. I'm assuming that you're in a zone in which crepe myrtles a......

What, no square dancing? How will you host us when we come to visit and admire your craftsmanship?......

Discussion Topic  RE: Leaky area where roofline meets sidewall -- advice/s***estions? (in General Home Improvement) by GardenSprite
        SN, bear in mind that this question comes from someone who isn't even able to identify all of the ro......

Discussion Topic  Guess what's back? (in General Home Improvement) by GardenSprite
        Here we go again. Four alphaspammers thus far today; I've reported them all. It's too bad this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why did my paint bubble? (in Painting) by GardenSprite
        I was going to ask about direct sun as well, as that and the possibility of moisture while painting ......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Generators and power strips (in Electrical) by GardenSprite
        I've been thinking about this and trying to remember if there was anyone besides the homeowner and t......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Generators and power strips (in Electrical) by GardenSprite
        Thanks. I wish the news reports had been more specific....

Discussion Topic  Generators and power strips (in Electrical) by GardenSprite
        One of the local news channels reported last week that a home fire was caused by a power strip when ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Carpet Destroyed (Cats) (in Floors) by GardenSprite
        Aw, shucks (hands behind hips, hanging head shyly, cheeks turning red, and scraping foot bashfully).......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: Carpet Destroyed (Cats) (in Floors) by GardenSprite
        I vaguely remember seeing something like a rubber bullnose in some of these catalogues that have a l......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

» Refine Search
        » New Search