DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (6 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Is roof insulation worth the $3k?? Help! (in Outdoor Projects) by MelinCali
        By the way, great advice Jaybee. I just checked with my utility and you're right; there appears to b......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Is roof insulation worth the $3k?? Help! (in Outdoor Projects) by MelinCali
        Thank you for your honest feedback. I really appreciate it. I guess my issue is money. I need a new......

Thanks so much for the feedback. I have no attic, hence needing to insulate from the outside. It see......

Discussion Topic  Is roof insulation worth the $3k?? Help! (in Outdoor Projects) by MelinCali
        I own a 1958 home and it has open beamed ceilings inside. It is dreadful in the summer and freezing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone afraid of asbestos when cutting holes in walls? (in General Home Improvement) by MelinCali
        Thanks Jaybee. Would you tape off the area and wear an asbestos rated mask? I've read too much about......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  Anyone afraid of asbestos when cutting holes in walls? (in General Home Improvement) by MelinCali
        I have an older home (1958) and want to get Central AC soon. Aside from the obvious asbestos wrapped......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

» Refine Search
        » New Search