DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (10 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: one 20 Amp GFCI, one 20 Amp Toggle Switch, to four 14/2 Romex Wires in a Double Gang (in Electrical) by mguise
        Thanks for all of your comments everyone. I was able to find, for the lack of terminology, the main ......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: one 20 Amp GFCI, one 20 Amp Toggle Switch, to four 14/2 Romex Wires in a Double Gang (in Electrical) by mguise
        My Garage...

I will check to be sure but the garage was built in the seventies. it is also on a 20 Amp pole so I ......

Discussion Topic  one 20 Amp GFCI, one 20 Amp Toggle Switch, to four 14/2 Romex Wires in a Double Gang (in Electrical) by mguise
        Ok electricians, I have something for you to shake your head at. I’ve got four 14/2 Romex wires comi......

Discussion Topic  Can I sand the remaining caulk off the aluminum/vinyl around my window and paint (in General Home Improvement) by mguise
        Hi DIY Community I am stripping some old caulk out of my window so I can re-caulk it but in the pro......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: There is not a big enough gap between the bottom of the exterior door and threshold (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by mguise
        Thanks everyone for you replies. Much appreciated. The scratches were form the base (I think they ca......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  RE: There is not a big enough gap between the bottom of the exterior door and threshold (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by mguise
        So I ended up using a circular saw to cut the bottom of the door with a blade meant for cutting stea......

Re-milr if I cut off the bottom of the door and add the weatherstrip will this compromise the integr......

So are you saying add this ......

Discussion Topic  There is not a big enough gap between the bottom of the exterior door and threshold (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by mguise
        Hi, I have an issue that I am having trouble figuring out. I have an old door that is 31 1/2 inches ......

» Refine Search
        » New Search