Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (43 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: flueless outdoor gas fireplace (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        We have 85 acres 65 miles WNW of our house, so I have TONS of firewood. Stacking would be done in t......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: flueless outdoor gas fireplace (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        Thank you Jaybee. I too am wrestling w "the real" vs not. Since there are no safety or mechanical ......

Discussion Topic  flueless outdoor gas fireplace (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        Hello to all, Wanted to see if anyone has ever built or installed a flueless gas fireplace outside?......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wood Floor Repair (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        Want to address swschard's comment: One of the biggest pet-peeves I have is getting my wife, girls ......

Solution: Redo the whole floor to the same color, then prevent the source of the problem from fadin......

What type of wood and how long has it been there? What is the subfloor and how was the wood install......

Discussion Topic  RE: General DIY tools (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        You have the basics...whenever you start your projects, then make a list of all the tools you will r......

Discussion Topic  RE: basement floor and subfloor for heavy pool table (in General Home Improvement) by tstex

Discussion Topic  RE: basement floor and subfloor for heavy pool table (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        We do not have basements in Texas, but we do have condensation issues w concrete and when it rains a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compressor capability (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        look at SCFM like: 3.0 SCFM @ 40PSI 5.7 SCFM @ 90PSI etc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hot Water Heater question (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        Actually, you get the same results either way. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hot Water Heater question (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        This has been a great post from the original topic and I have learned some and had other suspicions ......

Thanks Jaybee. Yes, these are gas heaters. I have 2 eletric and one gas in the country and have re......

"You could run the house through a kitchen screen strainer to catch the sediment to see if you're ge......

When I stated "hot" water heater, that's bc she's a real beauty and looks really "hot". If it were ......

Discussion Topic  Hot Water Heater question (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        Hello to all and HNY. We have two 80 Gal HW Heaters that are interconnected side-by-side. The hous......

Discussion Topic  RE: Laminate flooring (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        "right or happy?" great question, not sure if the DIY Board is the right place. If you pull-up the......

Discussion Topic  RE: poorly hung towel rack (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        Thanks for the follow-up and good "out of the box" thinking. It is the bathroom toilet w wall paper......

Discussion Topic  RE: poorly hung towel rack (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        Thanks Jbee, Yes, the wallpaper complicates or limits the options to nothing bigger than the base o......

Thank you Jaybee. I beleive you also call these toggle bolts. What I planned on doing was cutting ......

» Refine Search
        » New Search