Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (59 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Alternative option for moist basement (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        Jaybee, that all makes a lot of sense, thanks for the thorough reply. I've decided to wait until Wi......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Alternative option for moist basement (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        Jaybee, what's your opinion on the radon fan if I drill a 4" hole into the concrete floor and vent o......

Ron, thanks for the link, that's exactly what I plan to do. I have a dimpled vapor barrier over whic......

Discussion Topic  Alternative option for moist basement (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        I recently bought Ghost Shield basement sealer for a moist basement floor. After mechanically scrapi......

Discussion Topic  RE: DIY Bathroom (in Bathroom) by vinny186
        The cheapest option would be to try cleaning the grout, if you're still not satisfied, then scrape o......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Toilet bowl hard water stains (in Cleaning) by vinny186
        I'd also suspect galvanized pipes except that the home is only 2 yrs old. Bar keepers friend would w......
        DIY Message Boards > Cleaning

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! Uneven and sloped transition. options? (in Floors) by vinny186
        Have pics?...
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  Waterfall thru window well (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        I recently built up the foundation of my house with a lot of dirt to get the water to flow away from......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ceiling fan base is too big for the beam (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        Maybe a tapered piece of wood on both sides of the beam. Essentially a right angle triangle that wil......

Discussion Topic  Concrete floor sealer recommendations (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        I recently stripped the paint off my basement floor with a diamond grinder attached to a floor buffe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Epoxy sealer over painted surface? (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186

Discussion Topic  Epoxy sealer over painted surface? (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        I'll try to make this as succinct as possible. My basement floor in painted - just plain ol' paint.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Spray foam under steps??? (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        The only problem is I have to get the mortar in from the sides. Any ways to fill the voids other tha......

Discussion Topic  Spray foam under steps??? (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        At the back of my house I have two 4'-5' long concrete steps. There is a huge gap below the top step......

Discussion Topic  RE: Raising foundation around house w/top soil (in Landscaping & Gardening) by vinny186
        Yes. You can't see from the pic but even with 6" of soil there will still be plenty of space between......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Raising foundation around house w/top soil (in Landscaping & Gardening) by vinny186
        I got the pic up Garden Sprite. The dirt will need to go to the concrete walkway. I don't know what ......

Discussion Topic  Raising foundation around house w/top soil (in Landscaping & Gardening) by vinny186
        I need to raise the level of dirt around one side of the house because I'm getting water in my basem......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's with my sump pump? (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        The only reason I took a pic of it is because it stopped working otherwise it would still be in the ......

Discussion Topic  What's with my sump pump? (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        This was here when I moved in so I have no idea of it's age. It looks like something pulled out of t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Opinions on flat roofs (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        Thanks for all the replies, I'm going to forward your opinions and advice to my friend....

» Refine Search
        » New Search