Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (45 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What's with my sump pump? (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        The only reason I took a pic of it is because it stopped working otherwise it would still be in the ......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  What's with my sump pump? (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        This was here when I moved in so I have no idea of it's age. It looks like something pulled out of t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Opinions on flat roofs (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        Thanks for all the replies, I'm going to forward your opinions and advice to my friend....

Discussion Topic  Opinions on flat roofs (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        A friend of mine recently discovered she had extensive water damage through out many of the walls in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Recessing a flat screen TV (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        You're right Jaybee, it's an interior wall. I basically built a room within a room in my basement an......

Discussion Topic  Recessing a flat screen TV (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        I'm getting ready to cut the studs and create a frame for the TV, my question is how best to secure ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Leak in basement (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        Thanks for the replies. I have a sump pump and mulch is not an issue. I live in a condo assoc. so I ......

Discussion Topic  Leak in basement (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        I developed a small leak in my basement where the floor meets the wall, it started as the snow began......

Discussion Topic  RE: Installing interior door (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        Sounds good, thanks....

Discussion Topic  Installing interior door (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        I have an opening of 38" wide and 83" high. The door is 36x80 but the true dimensions are 37 x 81.5.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Light up address sign (in Electrical) by vinny186
        Thanks for all the suggestions Jaybee. I told the owner to call the association to see where the pho......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  Light up address sign (in Electrical) by vinny186
        A friend of mine has a light-up address plate above the garage door that won't light. The bulbs have......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Thinking of buying a paint sprayer, help with choice? (in Painting) by vinny186
        I'll add my two cents. I'm not familiar with the sprayer you mentioned but I bought a Wagner hand he......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Fair Quote? (in Plumbing) by vinny186
        If the guy over-estimated to cover his butt and it turns out to be a simple job that only costs a co......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: Wet saw problem (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        Thanks for the help. I think it could be a clogged pump or hose. I'll have to dismantle it tomorrow.......

Discussion Topic  Wet saw problem (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        I have a husky thd950L wet saw that stopped cutting a stone tile half way thru the cut. Water is get......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drywall screws into drop ceiling wall molding??? (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        Re-mdlr, yeah I didn't explain the situation well. It's the perimeter molding for a drop ceiling. I'......

Discussion Topic  Drywall screws into drop ceiling wall molding??? (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        I wasn't sure if I should have posed this question in a previous post about this similar topic but I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drawing level line around room!@#$%^&* (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        Unfortunately no one I know owns a laser level. What seemed to work well was measuring up from the f......

Discussion Topic  Drawing level line around room!@#$%^&* (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        I'm installing a drop ceiling in my basement using a 3' level. I've done it twice now and both times......

» Refine Search
        » New Search