DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (8 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: I have a mysterious electrical issue and need help (in Electrical) by harleynut05883
        The 2 switches in the bathroom dont work. The receptacle that doesnt work is in the bedroom. Im not ......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: I have a mysterious electrical issue and need help (in Electrical) by harleynut05883
        the house has been wired since 1999.It is a mobile home. I checked for voltage at the receptacles I ......

Ok replaced both switches and checked the wire nut for loose wires. Still not fixed!...

I changed 1 of the switches and it didnt help. I plan on changing the other one today and see what h......

I checked the wire nut and all the wires are tite inside of it!...

Its not a fan/light combo. There is 2 light switches. One is for the fan the other is for the lights......

The thing is the wiring is not new. It is in a 1999 mobile home. The fan and light is seperate. I ch......

Discussion Topic  I have a mysterious electrical issue and need help (in Electrical) by harleynut05883
        My problem is my bedroom/bathroom is wired to the same breaker but sometimes the bathroom fan/lights......

» Refine Search
        » New Search