DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (15 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Shower walls built into shower pan or above it? (in Bathroom) by Mr_T
        Thanks for the feedback. joecaption – my understanding is the plastic behind the cement board is ......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Shower walls built into shower pan or above it? (in Bathroom) by Mr_T
        Thanks all for the feedback. joecaption - I understand that the concrete backer board is not water ......

Discussion Topic  Shower walls built into shower pan or above it? (in Bathroom) by Mr_T
        I've read through several tutorials online on how to build a shower pan and noticed that some people......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to build shower pan with my drain pipe (in Bathroom) by Mr_T
        Thanks Frodo for the details. The quick pitch shower pan kit I got came with a plastic weep hole cov......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to build shower pan with my drain pipe (in Bathroom) by Mr_T
        I've started to look into things more and get my materials together and I have a couple additional q......

Ok I think I'm with you now (I'm a bit slow sometimes ......

I apologize for my ignorance here but could you please explain the reason why this trap has to be re......

Here is where the vent pipes connect to and go back down in the floor next to the other floor drain....

Here is the vent pipe coming up through the wall on from the laundry room. The pipe from the bathroo......

Here is the other half of the bathroom with the toilet and sink. The other vent pipe runs through th......

Here is the current shower stall. The vent pipe is going through the wall on the right....

Ok so I looked at the drain again and I'm confident I have a drain similar to the one pictured below......

thanks Frodo for your input. A couple questions before I go down the path of busting the floor. Sinc......

Thanks for the info swschrad. That is definitely not what I was wanting to hear ......

Discussion Topic  How to build shower pan with my drain pipe (in Bathroom) by Mr_T
        I am looking into tearing out my old basement bathroom shower and build a shower pan for tiling. Fro......

» Refine Search
        » New Search