Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 233
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (4643 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sweeper or bagger for mower (in Landscaping & Gardening) by joecaption
        Info based on a bagger I had on my John Deere. I hated it and finally gave it away. The chute stayed......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Is ok to use backer board behind tub surround instead of drywall? (in Bathroom) by joecaption
        If it's a nail on surround then nothing is needed behind it over the studs. Tile board is not waterp......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW GARAGE CEMENT FLOOR (in General Home Building) by joecaption
        Another advantage of a stem wall built foundation is it gets the walls up away from grade. The sheat......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Building

Discussion Topic  RE: Consistent band-board level around perimeter of house (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by joecaption
        There's just no way you can use a garden hose. No way to see the level of the water. It needs to be ......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  RE: Consistent band-board level around perimeter of house (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by joecaption
        I gave away all my low cost lasers once I bought my CST/Berger self leveling laser. So simple to us......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mower recommendation (in Landscaping & Gardening) by joecaption
        Nothing wrong with that model but look at the bigger picture. With that much property what else besi......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Confusion about French Patio Doors (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by joecaption
        Not strange to me at all it not on line. There's thousands of different styles and options available......

Discussion Topic  RE: Confusion about French Patio Doors (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by joecaption
        Wasting time trying to look on there web site for it. Any door company I've seen offers this design.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trex Deck Mold Issue (in Outdoor Projects) by joecaption
        Google "Trex recall" The mold and failing issues at one time where so bad they where replacing faile......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Small spot on drywall next to bath tub is constantly wet (in Bathroom) by joecaption
        Main reason that always fails there is someone not closing the curtain all the way. Notice how in ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Window Capping Concern (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by joecaption
        He's right about not having to caulk the over laps in the coil stock. It would just make a sloppy me......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toliet loosen from the floor (in Plumbing) by joecaption
        Calling in a plumber is fine, but removing the toilet and replacing the bolts is a DIY 101 job and c......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I fix this? (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by joecaption
        Sorry Ron, but a door never should be installed that way! It would throw off the whole outside of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Attic Insulation (in Remodeling) by joecaption
        Need more info. Trusses, or stick built? How wide and what's the spacing of the joist? (joist are wh......
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom remodel (in Bathroom) by joecaption
        Sounds like your getting ready to make a few already. I can not think of any case where a wood floor......

Discussion Topic  RE: kitchen faucet handle (in Plumbing) by joecaption
        Two flat screw drivers should pop it off. Checked for a set screw on the back side?...
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: Sray foam insulation to prevent ice dam? (in Remodeling) by joecaption
        No mention where you live. No mention how much insulation was added. No mention if there was ice and......
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: PT vs. Azek for band-board w/Hardie siding (in General Home Improvement) by joecaption
        I'm still around. A dark colored siding will fade faster, show every speck of dirt, and may cause th......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Porch Restoration - Possible?? (in Outdoor Projects) by joecaption
        Another option to remove the paint is with a pressure washer with a turbo nozzle. It will fuzz up th......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Toilet bowl hard water stains (in Cleaning) by joecaption
        When the last time the tank was cleaned? I use a product called "The Works" and a prumus stone. Any ......
        DIY Message Boards > Cleaning

» Refine Search
        » New Search