Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 238
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (4752 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: PT vs. Azek for band-board w/Hardie siding (in General Home Improvement) by joecaption
        I'm still around. A dark colored siding will fade faster, show every speck of dirt, and may cause th......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Porch Restoration - Possible?? (in Outdoor Projects) by joecaption
        Another option to remove the paint is with a pressure washer with a turbo nozzle. It will fuzz up th......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Porch Restoration - Possible?? (in Outdoor Projects) by joecaption
        Very bad idea to try and use solid stain, it's going to end up looking like what you have now. Works......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toilet bowl hard water stains (in Cleaning) by joecaption
        When the last time the tank was cleaned? I use a product called "The Works" and a prumus stone. Any ......
        DIY Message Boards > Cleaning

Discussion Topic  RE: Garage with apartment (in General Home Improvement) by joecaption
        First post and a foreign web site attached, hmm. Lot of people have built one of these, what's you r......

Discussion Topic  RE: old metal cabinets and metal hutch help (in Kitchen) by joecaption
        Limited on what you can do. A picture would sure help. Those cabinets should have been replaced 40 y......
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  RE: Decks with Bay doors (in Outdoor Projects) by joecaption
        And that deck needs to be built below the threshold of the door at a bare min. of 2" or waters going......

Discussion Topic  RE: Freestanding Deck with Roof (in Outdoor Projects) by joecaption
        I fully understand what a free standing deck is. Being a shingled roof on the home now is a good thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Freestanding Deck with Roof (in Outdoor Projects) by joecaption
        If this is a metal roofed home there's going to be a bunch of issues. There is no way to cantilever ......

Discussion Topic  RE: updating cabinet doors (in Kitchen) by joecaption
        Sure sounds like builder grade Marlette cabinets. Not much you can do to them other then replace the......
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  RE: a/c wiring help needed (in Electrical) by joecaption
        Can not see anything but a red square in the picture....
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Want to build a wooden entertainment stand (in Woodworking) by joecaption
        Pictures are not very clear. What is it you bought? Sure looks like just 1/4" Birch plywood. Instead......
        DIY Message Boards > Woodworking

Discussion Topic  RE: blocking off room under concrete porch (in General Home Improvement) by joecaption
        I know why you want to do it, every single one of areas under a deck I've ever seen leak, just a poo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help!! Polishing VINTAGE Brass fixtures (in Bathroom) by joecaption
        No way would I ever use a sanding sponge! Brass is a soft material, even a Scotch Brite Pad cleaning......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Air Conditioner Temperature Problem (in General Home Improvement) by joecaption
        Central air, window unit, mini split? Make, model?...

Discussion Topic  RE: What type of foundation to use on solid rock (in General Home Building) by joecaption
        Then how do you plan on running power, sewer, water supply lines? First thing I want to know when bu......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Building

Discussion Topic  RE: shower grout repair question (in General Home Improvement) by joecaption
        I'll go a step further. Time to bite the bullet and remove the tile, what's behind it and start over......

Discussion Topic  RE: your recommendation (in General Home Improvement) by joecaption
        Only one's I've seen that high are propane, 12 volt and 110 volt. Just buy a regular ref....

Discussion Topic  RE: Just in time for the spring ants... (in Cleaning) by joecaption
        Just go buy some Terro ant bait. First day there will be hundreds of them eating it up, within a wee......
        DIY Message Boards > Cleaning

Discussion Topic  RE: Spray on Glass Protectant used when painting Window Frames (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by joecaption
        A whole lot faster, cheaper, to just learn how to use a 2" quality sash brush....
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

» Refine Search
        » New Search