DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (9 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Confused by lack of/ box choices for vanity lighting (in Electrical) by mizzfixit
        I ended up using the round plastic work box with wings where the wires were over the vanity, looks o......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Confused by lack of/ box choices for vanity lighting (in Electrical) by mizzfixit
        Will do with the photo, it was just a standard plastic one switch outlet box, and then wires in othe......

I think communication is the answer, I am not trying to be a ***** on this forum I really appreciate......

So how are people using these rectangular boxes then, that was what I was originally wondering about......

I wasn't even in the picture when this house was wired, otherwise I would have done it and I know I ......

I would have loved to just been able to install the lights I already bought without having to be do......

House was built a few years back before I knew my husband and never finished so I was not involved. ......

I wired my house in Canada and centered all my boxes above the vanities, thought it was standard? W......

Discussion Topic  Confused by lack of/ box choices for vanity lighting (in Electrical) by mizzfixit
        My husband had house wired by certified electrician. I purchased some vanity lights and when I went......

» Refine Search
        » New Search