Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (61 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Help please! Toilet leaking! (in General Home Improvement) by xsil11
        Thanks a lot Simply Me! I went to lowes today and got a water fill valve just like the one you had p......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Help please! Toilet leaking! (in General Home Improvement) by xsil11
        So Jaybee, ur pretty sure it's the supply line then?...

Ok, here is what happened. I dried everything off, and noticed it is the plastic washer and nut on t......

Thanks Simply Me, I did notice when checking again, I did hear some dripping noises inside the tank,......

Hi Sparky, I have no water to mop up on the floor, it is not a cracked tank, that is why I'm thinkin......

Discussion Topic  Help please! Toilet leaking! (in General Home Improvement) by xsil11
        The toilet is leaking thru to the living room. There is no water on the floor around the toilet, but......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please help! Leveling base kitchen cabinets (in General Home Improvement) by xsil11
        thanks Re-mdlr, got the cabinets from Lowes, and we are planning on using the same sink, the counter......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please help! Leveling base kitchen cabinets (in General Home Improvement) by xsil11
        Thanks! The 1x2's were for using for shims..my son is the one doing it..but also, I am wondering wh......

Discussion Topic  Please help! Leveling base kitchen cabinets (in General Home Improvement) by xsil11
        Trying to level kitchen cabinets on an unlevel floor. I have 1x2's, or could also get shims to do t......

Discussion Topic  Plese help! Trying to install kitchen cabinets on an uneven floor (in Kitchen) by xsil11
        Trying to level kitchen cabinets on an unlevel floor. I have 1x2's, or could also get shims to do th......
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  RE: Help please! What kind of electrical wire? (in Electrical) by xsil11
        Thanks again everyone!! Appreciate all your help! It's great to know that you people care! ......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Help please! What kind of electrical wire? (in Electrical) by xsil11
        I am thinking, this is what I want..is this correct? Qty.: 50-ft 10-3 Indoor Non-Metallic Wire (By-......

thank you everyone, yes I am planning on hiring someone who does know electricity installation. I k......

Discussion Topic  Help please! What kind of electrical wire? (in Electrical) by xsil11
        Hi, we are installing electrical wire for a dryer, I know it needs 220, the house is 100 amp breaker......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to add another plug into each room, help please!! (in Electrical) by xsil11
        Thanks GardenSprite! sounds like ur talking about the realtor I have for my house!! haha..but I ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to add another plug into each room, help please!! (in Electrical) by xsil11
        Thanks again everybody for the comments!! First I want to say, I wanted to sell my house myself, bu......

Thank you again to everyone! Just to let you all know, NO I am in no hurry to sell to do these "req......

Hi guys, thank you so much for your answers! Here is the issue I am facing..if someone gets a USDA ......

Discussion Topic  how to add another plug into each room, help please!! (in Electrical) by xsil11
        Ok, so now I may need to add an additional plug to each bedroom, 3 of them, right now, each bedroom ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Window in Shower..help! (in Remodeling) by xsil11
        Hi Jaybee, that is what I thought..thanks! granpaB, thanks but I think I will leave the window where......
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

» Refine Search
        » New Search