DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (15 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Painting Resin Chairs (in Outdoor Projects) by jaysmom49
        Personally, I think that it would cost more than the chairs are worth to paint them. From everythin......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  Heating duct in closet (in General Home Improvement) by jaysmom49
        The short of the story is that the handyman that put in my closet "forgot" or neglected to deal with......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Old kitchen frustration (in Kitchen) by jaysmom49
        check out retrorenovation.com All the resources to bring those metal cabinets and kitchen back to li......
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  RE: Fuel Tank Removal (in Remodeling) by jaysmom49
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: What can I do with these cabinets? (in Kitchen) by jaysmom49
        Now remember, this is just temporary (of course, mine have been "temporary" for the last 20 years on......

Discussion Topic  RE: light bulb adapter (in Electrical) by jaysmom49
        Don't know what they are called but I bought a bunch of them at HD. Come in pack of 2, maybe by Ang......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with Small Shower (in Bathroom) by jaysmom49
        Sorry, got caught up with the weather yesterday. I have a stall shower and (believe it or not) the ......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with Small Shower (in Bathroom) by jaysmom49
        I have a small bathroom and a very small shower. When you opened the door it would hit the sink. I......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  Mr. Blandings builds his Dream House (in General Home Improvement) by jaysmom49
        For all us DIYers, if you've never seen it, it's a joy! TCM (Turner Classic Movies) @ 6:30 PM EST to......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT: Padded walker skirts (in General Home Improvement) by jaysmom49
        An electric knife (kitchen one, that you can carve turkey) is the best thing to cut foam. Good luck......

Discussion Topic  RE: Metal edging on kitchen countertop (in Kitchen) by jaysmom49
        Depends on what you're looking to do. I'm into retro so my metal edging stays. If yours is in bad ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oven Drawer (in Kitchen) by jaysmom49
        Just a thought that a wire coat hanger pulled long with the hook left on might work. Handy little t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oven Drawer (in Kitchen) by jaysmom49
        See if you can slide a yardstick or a thin piece of metal (maybe a curtain rod or metal yardstick) o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ideas for a push button release? (in Woodworking) by jaysmom49
        There are magnetic spring catches that screw onto the frame with a little metal catch on the "door" ......
        DIY Message Boards > Woodworking

Discussion Topic  RE: upholstery foam (in Decorating) by jaysmom49
        I'm cheaper than you. I picked up cushions from a couch that was left out for trash. Or another id......
        DIY Message Boards > Decorating

» Refine Search
        » New Search