DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (13 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: French Doors? (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by Retro Lou
        I completely agree with Jaybee. If your doors don't have a threshold at the bottom you will run int......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  RE: DIY & Fix a Leaky Faucet (in Plumbing) by Retro Lou
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: Unclogging a toilet with dish soap and hot water (in Plumbing) by Retro Lou
        I've heard of this before but haven't personally tried it. I also heard that putting baking soda an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice for Living Room Paint (in Decorating) by Retro Lou
        I personally would opt for a warm lemon, light lime, puce color to offset the dark of the wood and t......
        DIY Message Boards > Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Doll patterns of lovely girl (in Remodeling) by Retro Lou
        Please respond to this request right away as we intend wiring amount of US dollar to your account. ......
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help help help!!! (in Decorating) by Retro Lou
        I would say that depends on the over all look you want for the room. Seems like you have a very nau......

Discussion Topic  RE: Damsel in Distress!! Single, Fabulous with a BORING Apartment (in Decorating) by Retro Lou
        You definitely need to brighten the place with some color. Start with the walls. If you aren't braz......

Discussion Topic  RE: my log cabin bedroom needs decor!!! (in Decorating) by Retro Lou
        Since it sounds like you have a lot of open space and light I would go with a minimalist modern/cont......

Discussion Topic  RE: My lovely basement (in Plumbing) by Retro Lou

Discussion Topic  RE: Need Sump Pump advice (in Plumbing) by Retro Lou
        Either install a water alarm or make sure your back up sump pump has that feature. Helpful for you t......

Discussion Topic  RE: stripped plastic nuts under sink (in Plumbing) by Retro Lou
        Were you able to straighten out the plates in addition to fixing the leak? Retroloco-LJ http:fhfur......

Discussion Topic  RE: Plumbing puzzle (in Plumbing) by Retro Lou
        That's great that you were able to find the clog and get it cleared. Retroloco-LJ ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need a new cordless drill for self home project (in Plumbing) by Retro Lou
        I would make sure that any cordless drill that you purchase for home improvement has enough power an......

» Refine Search
        » New Search