Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 31
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (615 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: about the current crap of spam (in General Home Improvement) by nona
        I recently bought a walther .22 cal. semi-auto for about $300, I shoot CCI mini-mags throught it at ......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: about the current crap of spam (in General Home Improvement) by nona
        no, I never click on the links, and usually just ignore the post. I did read the post that prompted ......

Discussion Topic  about the current crap of spam (in General Home Improvement) by nona
        Just a thought, what is with the current type of spam, I don't usually open it but when I do, it mak......

Discussion Topic  cutting joists (in General Home Improvement) by nona
        Here's a problem I'll never have to deal with, but I'm curious as to how it's done I watched DeSilva......

Discussion Topic  RE: smell coming from shower drain (in Plumbing) by nona
        the odor you are getting is the spill-over of spam on these boards. As you know the spam is just bul......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: holes between wall and floor (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by nona
        kill the roachs, then send a photo of the holes...
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  spam bump (in Cleaning) by nona
        bump---bump---bump---etc...
        DIY Message Boards > Cleaning

Discussion Topic  RE: A stupid action ruined the knicks' perfect performance (in Painting) by nona
        I personally don't give a rats a** about what mistakes these overpaid people make...
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: What can I do with these cabinets? (in Kitchen) by nona
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

you can resize the photos to less than 100. If you saw the desk I posted , it was originally 268, an......

Discussion Topic  RE: First Homeowner Project Ever: Changing Ceiling Texture (in General Home Improvement) by nona
        just a hint to round off the corners of whatever you're using to scrape off the popcorn, this will e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why is this board so dead? (in Favorite Shows) by nona
        I quit watching most of those shows (but not all, I do watch Disilva )when they started using sledge......
        DIY Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: rocking chair (in Woodworking) by nona
        thanks, it went from my daughter to my grandaughter, and now it's now in my sons attic waiting for t......
        DIY Message Boards > Woodworking

I did something similar to Frodo, My daughter needed a desk but what we saw was overpriced and made ......

I googled "Adirondack rocking chair plans" and clicked on the images (about 4 sites down from the to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Painting (in General Home Improvement) by nona
        spraying is fast, but you'll waste 90% of the paint. A roller is the way to go...

Discussion Topic  RE: Light on fan out, replaced still out (in Electrical) by nona
        Ok, so you have 3 gfi's. they control the outlets to the kitchen, baths, garage, and outside outlets......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Light on fan out, replaced still out (in Electrical) by nona
        here's a way out possibility, but stranger things have happened. Is it possible that whomever wired ......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Stains (in Cleaning) by nona
        try oxalic acid wood bleach, maybe available at big box stores under a different name, or from a woo......
        DIY Message Boards > Cleaning

» Refine Search
        » New Search