Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 39
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (767 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Drain and vent for kitchen sink (in Plumbing) by Frodo
        ever thought of a corner sink cabinet...
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

what will be where the trash can is...

in your picture, what will be in the corner. where the trash can is now...

clearer scan...

the angle of slope for proper drainage is 1/4" per foot of pipe length no more, no less if you ha......

simplest explanitation of a vent put a straw in a glass of water put finger over end of straw, pick......

i have been plumbing houses and commercial work for over 30 years. i know, that the av vents is leg......

look at the drawing, no new hole in roof is needed the vent would go bake to the existing vent and......

i haqve a fix for you that will be a little easier on your pocket. but i need to know. that cross ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wiring disposal to switch with current setup (in Electrical) by Frodo
        pull the panel off of the bottom of the dishwasher under there tie the 12/2 with g to that wireing. ......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Wiring disposal to switch with current setup (in Electrical) by Frodo
        if it were me, i would come off the dishwasher with a 12/2 with ground to a switch mounted on the ......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Metal roof panels for screened porch (in Outdoor Projects) by Frodo
        i used no sealent on my porch roof panels overlap by 2" no leaks, also laid them on plywood. ins......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: New Build (in General Home Building) by Frodo
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Building

Discussion Topic  RE: Garage Overhaul (in Remodeling) by Frodo
        i managed to scrounge up a section of RR track. about 2' long to beat and bang on thinking about......
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

for a work bench. an old solid wood door attach to the wall with hinges. it can be swung down out o......

old refrigerators add shelves, they are great for storage...

Discussion Topic  RE: Arrrr, matey, it be Talk Like A Pirate Day! (in General Home Improvement) by Frodo
        A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: basement floor (in General Home Improvement) by Frodo
        why reinforced concrete and rebar? you could just fill in the deep ares with dirt, lay down plas......

Discussion Topic  RE: basement floor (in General Home Improvement) by Frodo
        i would look into a light weight material called gyp-crete. it is a thin, light weigth congrete tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with a three season room (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by Frodo
        remove the cladding, ......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

» Refine Search
        » New Search