Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (145 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Consistent band-board level around perimeter of house (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by SturdyNail
        Conceptually, it's simple; just make sure the board is level. The challenge though is that the hous......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  RE: Notice at HGTV.com's message boards (in General Home Improvement) by SturdyNail
        It's good to be prepared, but I'm still hoping this board stays online. You may want to consider a ......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Ejector pit leak? (in General Home Improvement) by SturdyNail
        It certainly sounds possible vinny186. We had to replace the pit in my home. Ours was older than yo......

Photo Album  RE: Need help with my living room!!! (in Decorating) by SturdyNail
        I'd like to know how the original poster (lovinnc) embedded an entire slideshow. It seems I either ......
        DIY Message Boards > Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Painting question (in General Home Improvement) by SturdyNail
        IndianaGuy. I do a fair amount of painting and, since I have a septic system, I don't like cleaning ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mysterious wiring. What do I have? (in Electrical) by SturdyNail
        CommonwealthSparky, the best news was that I passed the electrical inspection. The inspector did giv......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Mysterious wiring. What do I have? (in Electrical) by SturdyNail
        Thanks CommonwealthSparky, The Hubbell Electric sensor came in a little plastic bag with a wiring s......

A house plan folder sounds like a good idea (probably a lot better than the notes I have spread all ......

Thanks CommonwealthSparky. It's been a long day. I'll need to re-read your reply when I'm more aler......

Thanks CommonwealthSparky. I haven't found this exact switch on line. The brand is "Eagle" and I don......

Here are the photos I promised in my original post....

Discussion Topic  Mysterious wiring. What do I have? (in Electrical) by SturdyNail
        Hello, I'll attach photos on a reply to this post, but first I'll try to describe the situation. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Leaky area where roofline meets sidewall -- advice/s***estions? (in General Home Improvement) by SturdyNail
        That's interesting ron45! With Photobucket, I am able to copy the URL for the photo I want to link t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Leaky area where roofline meets sidewall -- advice/s***estions? (in General Home Improvement) by SturdyNail
        Thanks ron45. I don't see exposed nails coming through the shingles. There is some debris on the roo......

GardenSprite, the part of the house on the left is a new addition on a slab. It's been there since w......

Thanks jdr and Jaybee. The black material is what is left of the roofing felt I put on when I appli......

Discussion Topic  Leaky area where roofline meets sidewall -- advice/s***estions? (in General Home Improvement) by SturdyNail
        When I removed the soffit, I could see that the wood was very wet where the roof meets a side wall. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2 x 4 Framing on slab is damp -- what to do? (in General Home Improvement) by SturdyNail
        Thanks Jaybee and ron45. The bottoms of the studs still seem pretty good. I do think I'll use ice an......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2 x 4 Framing on slab is damp -- what to do? (in General Home Improvement) by SturdyNail
        Thanks ron45, You're right, we have been lucky with respect to termites--especially since, when we m......

The wall has been opened up for about a week now and the old insulation removed. That has allowed th......

» Refine Search
        » New Search