Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 103
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (2056 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: WHY is my Plug/Shorting-Out//Sparking? ! a Light here.. (in Electrical) by swschrad
        don't know what you have there. with ham radio questions, there is usually a commonly availiable sc......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: WHY is my Plug/Shorting-Out//Sparking? ! a Light here.. (in Electrical) by swschrad
        you're lucky. a halogen bulb at 2000 degrees (quartz) glass temperature tight up under a cabinet wi......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Exterior Concrete Stairway (in Outdoor Projects) by swschrad
        can't tell from the picture on the deck slab. there is an apparent slant. whether it's even across......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Exterior Concrete Stairway (in Outdoor Projects) by swschrad
        they broke, Jim. 4th stair from the top. either these were cheaped out to start with, or they didn......

Discussion Topic  RE: EZ Door vs Interior Door Replacement (in General Home Improvement) by swschrad
        looks like a skin kit. looks good. I would not put one over a hollow-core door after I saw how fas......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: AC Unit Fan Will not Stop (in General Home Improvement) by swschrad
        relays are a common failure point. being a guy who has gone component-level on computers, ham radio......

Discussion Topic  RE: Laminate floor buckle (in Floors) by swschrad
        the problem is moisture is coming up from the slab. if there was not a plastic layer first, everyth......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: Garage with apartment (in General Home Improvement) by swschrad
        can you do it for $15,000? depends. framing and support trusses, roof, siding, the materials for t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen remodel-help? (in Kitchen) by swschrad
        for me, it's easy... check the label of appliances for country of origin. you can't rely on brands.......
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  RE: Heating duct in closet (in General Home Improvement) by swschrad
        not so fast, Jaybee. Ve need to haf ze tests. Ve need to check ze papers. All of ze papers. Ve m......

Discussion Topic  RE: canned lighting interference (in General Home Improvement) by swschrad
        without wide and close-up pictures, we can only guess and say "don't." so, don't cut it....

Discussion Topic  RE: Hot & cold water mix in the shower (in Plumbing) by swschrad
        changing out the existing water controls for a "never scald" balancing single-handle control will so......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: self adhesive tile (in Floors) by swschrad
        the caulk is going to come up and track out of the bathroom on the soles of your feet. if the tile ......

Discussion Topic  RE: self adhesive tile (in Floors) by swschrad
        or go over it with acrylic floor wax, which being liquid will fill in the gaps. until they widen ag......

Discussion Topic  RE: add artwork to itunes online (in General Home Improvement) by swschrad
        by the way, if you find an artist site with the album cover that is not in your iTunes, drag the art......

Discussion Topic  RE: add artwork to itunes online (in General Home Improvement) by swschrad
        ipsum lorem factotem SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM has been reported...

Photo Album  RE: How to hide Storm Drain in Backyard (in Yard Crashers) by swschrad
        don't get it. is that your property where you want to move the visible fence? is that as GardenSta......
        DIY Message Boards > Yard Crashers

Discussion Topic  RE: little messes everywhere! (in Desperate Landscapes) by swschrad
        your ideas and my ideas might not mesh. I'd use some space for a nice radio tower and guy lines, fo......
        DIY Message Boards > Desperate Landscapes

Discussion Topic  RE: sunken patio disaster (in Outdoor Projects) by swschrad
        they sell a gridded drain section that is often seen at the entrance to garages, with a grate over t......

Photo Album  RE: Need help with my living room!!! (in Decorating) by swschrad
        art. photos. before spending a ton of money, make it yours with some simple accessories. a "line ......
        DIY Message Boards > Decorating

» Refine Search
        » New Search