Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 96
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (1916 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: as they turn out the lights. (in General Home Improvement) by swschrad
        that's because through TV Magic, they complete a 6-month job in 22 minutes. the unseen hero is the ......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: as they turn out the lights. (in General Home Improvement) by swschrad
        site's getting pretty pokey at this time, they must be paring down the infrastructure now.......

horses only see half the colors we do. many a time they've charged a sister-in-law's rope across th......

sometimes they set a chronjob and never check it. "meep... meep... uh, set privs 0001 /boards... no......

surely designer-heavy... marble this, stainless that, waterfall plumbing -- OOPS! if it ain't right......

it's been real, and I've learned a lot more than I've asked about from all the good DIYers and a lot......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why is this board so dead? (in Favorite Shows) by swschrad
        it's called "stripping" in TV lingo... take the index cards that say "Wreck The Halls with Sandra Kr......
        DIY Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: hot water recirculating (in Plumbing) by swschrad
        so that's how that thing works. Big Polka (Menards) is selling those Watts pumps for $150 until Chr......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for Renovation Assistance (in Remodeling) by swschrad
        I didn't think you could mail cottonmouths in a flat-rate box ......
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: while i was away (in General Home Improvement) by swschrad
        nice job....

Discussion Topic  RE: Well, we're back! (in General Home Improvement) by swschrad
        on the other hand, if they are not registering new members, the spam threat is greatly reduced....

Discussion Topic  RE: Well, we're back! (in General Home Improvement) by swschrad
        heard from Jaybee. nothing on the face page, so it's a secret thing....

Discussion Topic  RE: Leather repair? (in Decorating) by swschrad
        make a cross-timber brace and a vertical of 2x6 or 2x8, wrap it with half-inch sisal rope. differen......
        DIY Message Boards > Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Leather repair? (in Decorating) by swschrad
        sorry to say, that's not leather. it's an imitation ......
        DIY Message Boards > Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: mineral spirits vs thinner, vs Goop Off, etc. (in Painting) by swschrad
        >> mineral spirits vs thinner, vs Goop Off, etc. (burp) I can't tell the difference. yeah, i......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Planning a complete kitchen remodel (in Kitchen) by swschrad
        how polite of hopkinsSPAM to put down his street address. avoid that block ......
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  RE: Notice at HGTV.com's message boards (in General Home Improvement) by swschrad
        there's an idea... DON'T KILL STAR TREK! oh, wait......

Discussion Topic  RE: Notice at HGTV.com's message boards (in General Home Improvement) by swschrad
        actually, I got some good advice here over the years, as we were bringing our 40-year-old home up to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdoor Construction & Electronics Question (in General Home Improvement) by swschrad
        cable boxes run hot to start with, I'd leave it inside...

Discussion Topic  RE: Ceiling Fan Mounting Bracket Doesn't Match Electrical Box (in Electrical) by swschrad
        you have a valid point on the universal brackets. drill and tap set and boilerplate steel cures a l......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

» Refine Search
        » New Search