Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 98
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (1951 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdoor Construction & Electronics Question (in General Home Improvement) by swschrad
        cable boxes run hot to start with, I'd leave it inside...
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdoor Construction & Electronics Question (in General Home Improvement) by swschrad
        we have not built out the electronics to outside. well, except for my ham antennas strangling the t......

there are specific components that are designed to be weather-resistant, in case that "sheltered are......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ceiling Fan Mounting Bracket Doesn't Match Electrical Box (in Electrical) by swschrad
        you have a valid point on the universal brackets. drill and tap set and boilerplate steel cures a l......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Ceiling Fan Mounting Bracket Doesn't Match Electrical Box (in Electrical) by swschrad
        to the original question, there are universal mounting brackets with slots, screw holes, and magic d......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Repairing an antique table (in Woodworking) by swschrad
        I found on Grandpa Overbaugh's old chestnut table that epoxy has its own issues... if the wood is so......
        DIY Message Boards > Woodworking

Discussion Topic  RE: Repairing an antique table (in Woodworking) by swschrad
        I would pin the leg halves with biscuits or dowels, and I think Gorilla Glue is a reasonable choice ......
        DIY Message Boards > Woodworking

Discussion Topic  RE: Best weather stripping for swing open bay/bow window. (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by swschrad
        Dennis and 3M make vinyl "v" strip weatherstripping that should do well. in the olden days of yore,......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  RE: test (in General Home Improvement) by swschrad
        festering pestering 1,2,3......

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret to painting a streak free ceiling? (in Painting) by swschrad
        I should also have added that I come back over the painted areas while still wet for a lo-o-o-ong-g-......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret to painting a streak free ceiling? (in Painting) by swschrad
        I had a streaky apartment ceiling once. have not had a streaky surface before or since. I didn't p......

Discussion Topic  RE: weeds taking over the grass (in Landscaping & Gardening) by swschrad
        catch that stuff in the mower, and it doesn't smell edible. it grows in the compost and spreads all......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: weeds taking over the grass (in Landscaping & Gardening) by swschrad
        "nasty weedy grass" is probably quackgrass. that stuff has roots a mile long and two miles deep. a......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Wood filler not taking stain (in Painting) by swschrad
        from three or four products that say they are stainable wood fillers... experience says they lie. i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Way To Go Board Monitor! (in General Home Improvement) by swschrad
        I'm thinking a little proactive search by the admins of the username fields might be useful. if for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Way To Go Board Monitor! (in General Home Improvement) by swschrad
        I nominated 5 or 6 posts for sandwich meat myself today. the admins are saving the neighborhood!...

Discussion Topic  RE: geodesic dome homes (in DIY Redesign) by swschrad
        as for the ***-ness, the metering software was apparently not in use on these boards for some months......
        DIY Message Boards > DIY Redesign

Discussion Topic  RE: geodesic dome homes (in DIY Redesign) by swschrad
        geodesics are nontraditional enough that everything needs to be modified to install in them. that a......
        DIY Message Boards > DIY Redesign

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing Old Tub Lever (in Plumbing) by swschrad
        I had mixed luck with the Zip-It, but it's worth a try. most of my issues are with the food dispose......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing Old Tub Lever (in Plumbing) by swschrad
        the way those tub stoppers work is, the lever at the overflow pulls up a series of links, that raise......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

» Refine Search
        » New Search