Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (41 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Another fireplace question (in General Home Improvement) by IndianaGuy
        Many thanks!...
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  Another fireplace question (in General Home Improvement) by IndianaGuy
        I have a gas fireplace that I have never used, but the people who lived here before I did obviously ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gas Fireplace (in General Home Improvement) by IndianaGuy
        Thanks much (as always)....

Discussion Topic  Gas Fireplace (in General Home Improvement) by IndianaGuy
        I have a gas fireplace that hasn't been used in 4-5 years. I'm selling my home, and I need to make ......

Discussion Topic  How to install a transition strip (in Floors) by IndianaGuy
        I have carpet in the downstairs hallway and ceramic tile in the downstairs bathroom. There's a bras......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: Mysterious effluence along wall in garage (in General Home Improvement) by IndianaGuy
        Because of that 1/8" gap that was caulked, I was going to ask if there was any possibility that caul......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mysterious effluence along wall in garage (in General Home Improvement) by IndianaGuy
        First, I want to thank you guys for the responses and, second, I want to follow-up: Last Fall, when......

Discussion Topic  Mysterious effluence along wall in garage (in General Home Improvement) by IndianaGuy
        I've encountered a problem, and I'm hoping someone can give me some idea how I might approach it. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Home Inspection (in General Home Building) by IndianaGuy
        Thanks, again, for the information....
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Building

Discussion Topic  RE: Home Inspection (in General Home Building) by IndianaGuy
        Thanks very much for the information. Do you know if a house's specs are on file in any local offic......

Discussion Topic  Home Inspection (in General Home Building) by IndianaGuy
        I expect to be moving to SC or GA shortly, which means buying a home. I know that a standard home i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem matching original color (in Painting) by IndianaGuy
        Before I paint a wall, I always clean it (duh), and I can readily see the difference: cleaned vs. no......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  Problem matching original color (in Painting) by IndianaGuy
        I'm doing some touch-up painting on walls I freshly painted 2 years ago. I'm using the same paint (......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: How to review previous posts (in Talk with DIY Network's Community Gal, Katy D) by IndianaGuy
        Thanks very much....
        DIY Message Boards > Talk with DIY Network's Community Gal, Katy D

Discussion Topic  How to review previous posts (in Talk with DIY Network's Community Gal, Katy D) by IndianaGuy
        On some forums, if I do a search on my user name, I will find my earlier posts (i.e., everything pos......
        DIY Message Boards > Talk with DIY Network's Community Gal, Katy D

Discussion Topic  RE: HVAC Leak Question (in General Home Improvement) by IndianaGuy
        Thanks very much for the response....

Discussion Topic  HVAC Leak Question (in General Home Improvement) by IndianaGuy
        I'm attaching three photos that show pipes leading from the furnace out through the ceiling of the u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Seal around base of toilet (in Plumbing) by IndianaGuy
        That's the part I didn't see. From reading your reply and from some other sources, I'm seeing that ......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: Seal around base of toilet (in Plumbing) by IndianaGuy
        Thanks very much for replying to my question, but I'm having trouble following you. If the rim of t......

Discussion Topic  Seal around base of toilet (in Plumbing) by IndianaGuy
        I just installed a new toilet. The instructions said to put a bead of sealant around the base. Oth......

» Refine Search
        » New Search