DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (174 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Want to swap (in Scrapbooking) by crafdragon
        I want to do this!! I added some more info places on that thread too. My favorite I think in t......
        DIY Message Boards > Scrapbooking

Discussion Topic  RE: Ally Ally In Come Free!!! (in Scrapbooking) by crafdragon
        C'mon now you can't kill anything here ......

Aw Kathie, I'm Sorry you are having such a hard time! Those wound vacs can be a pain in the backsid......

Now Listen here!! I know you looked so say something...you even have those cute little emoticons to......

Discussion Topic  Ally Ally In Come Free!!! (in Scrapbooking) by crafdragon
        You won't have to be 'it' if you respond either!! If you are reading this please say something, eve......

Discussion Topic  RE: Me Myself and I (in Scrapbooking) by crafdragon
        Yes I have tried to describe them but he didn't really get it until I had one to show him what I mea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Me Myself and I (in Scrapbooking) by crafdragon
        Hi, taadaa, help is here!!! What kinds of help? I have all kinds and am happy to do what I can. D......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paper/Cardstock Ornament swap? CANCELED (in Scrapbooking) by crafdragon
        Hey Kathie!! OK sounds good to me! What later date are you thinking? I suspect you and I will be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paper/Cardstock Ornament swap? CANCELED (in Scrapbooking) by crafdragon
        wow, 6 people looked and not a word? This site seems to be croaking big ......

Discussion Topic  Paper/Cardstock Ornament swap? CANCELED (in Scrapbooking) by crafdragon

Discussion Topic  RE: I wish there were CRAFT programs again! (in New Shows) by crafdragon
        I have recordings of a few Carol Duval programs and really enjoy watching her and her insights into ......
        DIY Message Boards > New Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Hi Ladies (in Scrapbooking) by crafdragon
        Shirley I'm so sorry about you getting hurt!! I have been thru that too and I understand your pain!......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hello (in Scrapbooking) by crafdragon
        Hey Y'all! Nice to see more faces on here!! We CAN make it happen by sticking around and posting mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hello (in Scrapbooking) by crafdragon
        Hi Sherry and Welcome Back!! No it's not as active but a few people are trying to get it going agai......

Discussion Topic  RE: LOOK!!!!! Where is every body??? (in Scrapbooking) by crafdragon
        Hi Shirley! You have a few of us here to talk with and you are only alone as you want, or NOT! The......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reciepe Swap and ??? (in Scrapbooking) by crafdragon
        Hi Ladies! ......

LOL!! You are crackin me up again Shirley! ......

Kathie, for sure prayers being said for you and to have a safe surgery. No matter how long you are ......

Shirley you and your ladies crack me up!! We are ready when they get here so when you are ready is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hello My Friends (in Scrapbooking) by crafdragon
        Hi Marsha and Clarinda!! Happy to see familiar faces here! I always love to come here and see new ......

» Refine Search
        » New Search