Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (33 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Wood in contact with ground (in General Home Improvement) by Simply_Me
        Hi IndianaGuy, As Jaybee states it is wise to keep a close watch before taking additional measures ......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Improving existing support for raised flooring (in Remodeling) by Simply_Me
        Hi Orion7486, It would be helpful for others to understand the issue you have. I would suggest you ......
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Porch Restoration - Possible?? (in Outdoor Projects) by Simply_Me
        Hi msgreenjeans, Another method to remove the paint from your deck would be to use a Floor sander a......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Repairing Winter Water Leak (in General Home Improvement) by Simply_Me
        Hi cjmark247, As Jaybee has suggested you should apply an Ice and Water Guard membrane along the wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hammock Installation in Brick (in General Home Improvement) by Simply_Me
        Hi sbling, I believe you could find something similar that would work to mount your hammock to the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help please! Toilet leaking! (in General Home Improvement) by Simply_Me
        Hi xsil11, From what you have posted it appears that the connection between the water supply and th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help please! Toilet leaking! (in General Home Improvement) by Simply_Me
        Hi xsil11, From what you have stated, it seems as though the water happens to be coming the cold wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: faucet in tub/shower (in Plumbing) by Simply_Me
        Hi maci1212, It sounds as though you have a problem with the Diverter at the end of the water spout......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: Dark wood trim and base boards (in Floors) by Simply_Me
        Hi MillersGal813, What you might do is take some pictures of the rooms where you are concerned abou......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: What to use on a brick floor (in Floors) by Simply_Me
        Hi Chorissa, Below is a method that you might possibly could use to seal your brick floor so that i......

Discussion Topic  RE: shower vvalve (in Bathroom) by Simply_Me
        Hi sbileth, Unless the shower valve you refer to is entirely new, there are basically 2 types of sh......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: wallpaper on cloth (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by Simply_Me
        Hi nancymarie, How you deal with the remaining threads from the cloth you removed can depend on wha......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdoor stain on bed, how to cover (in Woodworking) by Simply_Me
        Hi MZ2010, I understand your concern and commend you for seeking assistance to prevent problems wit......
        DIY Message Boards > Woodworking

Discussion Topic  RE: basement insulation (in General Home Improvement) by Simply_Me
        Hi SherlockFan, You mentioned that you were unable to post pics here. That is not unusually as all ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to add lighting to this beam ceiling in kitchen (in Kitchen) by Simply_Me
        Hi Ltlpea, I'm a bit confused and I doubt that I'm the only one. In your post you state that your i......
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  RE: Wobbly toilet on newly installed tile (in General Home Improvement) by Simply_Me
        Hi akaplan516, If you do as Jaybee has suggested it will likely solve your problem. Jaybee didn't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wood Floors Buckling (in Floors) by Simply_Me
        Hi Re, Like others who have posted your buckling hardwood floors are a result of higher humidity wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: computer program (in Remodeling) by Simply_Me
        Hi joelsgirl, swschrad's recommendation of the HGTV program seems like a good idea. Below is a link......
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Garage Door Install (Door Link MFG) (in Outdoor Projects) by Simply_Me
        Hi Atomicx6637, I did a search for instructions on how to install a garage door and came across the......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Walk in tub surround (in Bathroom) by Simply_Me
        Hi joecaption, Below is a link to the first picture. Click on Next or the Arrow to the right of the......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

» Refine Search
        » New Search