Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 20
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (395 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Me Myself and I (in Scrapbooking) by tooscraphappy
        Janet, I am willing to do the swap. But first I have to get my stamps and ink pads out of the baseme......
        DIY Message Boards > Scrapbooking

Discussion Topic  RE: Paper/Cardstock Ornament swap? CANCELED (in Scrapbooking) by tooscraphappy
        Janet, I would be interested in doing this swap, maybe you could resurrect the idea at a later date......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hi Ladies (in Scrapbooking) by tooscraphappy
        Shirley, This may be a day late and a dollar short, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ally Ally In Come Free!!! (in Scrapbooking) by tooscraphappy
        Janet, I AM BACK! I have been in the Hosp again, another surgery, is there an end in sight? I now ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reciepe Swap and ??? (in Scrapbooking) by tooscraphappy
        Shirley & Janet, Thank you both so much for the wonderful swap. I did not expect all of the goodies......

Shirley, There is no rush, so get up and get out of time out. Go outside and play in the snow! I am ......

Thanks for all of the prayers and good thoughts. 7 days in the hosp is way too many. I'm really happ......

I hope that I get home before the pkg gets there!...

Shirley & Janet, I can't wait to get the swap! I am currently in the hospital. I have cellulitis in ......

I am sorry to say that mine also went out late. I had my husband mail mine on Saturday, not sure how......

Jan. 10 sounds good to me. I have never been on a cruise, but I would love to go on one someday, aft......

Thanks, Frodo! Can you tell that I'm not a beer drinker? Otherwise I would have known that beer come......

Frodo, I'm not a beer drinker, but exactly how many cans or bottles of beer do you need for 6 cups? ......

Shirley, I am so sorry to hear of your troubles, this is certainly a difficult time for you. Do not ......

Hey Ladies, I will not have access to the internet for a few days, my computer is giving me fits, s......

Shirley, I will do groups 2, 3, 4 & 5. Not sure what. Just wondering, why do we have to state what t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Give Your Input...OK, where are my swappers!!! (in Scrapbooking) by tooscraphappy
        Shirley, I really like the idea of anything goes. My mind is already racing (not that it ever stops,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Give Your Input...OK, where are my swappers!!! (in Scrapbooking) by tooscraphappy
        Shirley, Do you mean that we could send in a page title or a recipe for a one pan meal etc? That is ......

I would love to join in a swap. We just bought a new house and are in the process of gutting it, an......

Discussion Topic  RE: HAVE FUN SWAP (in Scrapbooking) by tooscraphappy
        Or here's another thought, what about a Christmas card swap?...

» Refine Search
        » New Search