DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 156
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (3110 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Flooring issue (in Floors) by Jaybee
        Squeaking and creaking indicates a wood subfloor and wood framing - not concrete. The bad news ther......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: Flooring issue (in Floors) by Jaybee
        Somethings not right here. If you live in a non-groundfloor condo that has concrete subfloors then ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Painting (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        Time to buy or rent a spray gun....
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Wiring compressor pressure switch (in Electrical) by Jaybee
        I'll say the obvious: If you are messing around with three-phase, you'd be best off calling in an e......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Sealing Garage Floor in New Home (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        Possible. Any two-part epoxy will have a cure time that varies with temperature. As I said earlier,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sealing Garage Floor in New Home (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        You can do the single layer of clear coat. As you may guess, doing several layers will give you a b......

Most garage epoxies cure to touch within a few hours and are good for vehicle traffic after 24. Wea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I Tile Over Polyurethaned Floors? (in Floors) by Jaybee
        The tub can be done either way. It's a better install to run the new subfloor under the tub but this......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I Tile Over Polyurethaned Floors? (in Floors) by Jaybee
        Sounds like you have an old style 1-1/8" tongue and groove floor that has never been finished. The ......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to get remodeling done on a extremely low budget? (in Remodeling) by Jaybee
        "Remodeling" and "Low budget" are rarely seen together in the same sentence. There are ways to sort......
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: what a screw-up (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        Maybe you should just never post after sipping that ninth cup of coffee? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toliet loosen from the floor (in Plumbing) by Jaybee
        Yup, in my case the big bad was that she didn't call to cancel, even though her dad fixed it earlier......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: Toliet loosen from the floor (in Plumbing) by Jaybee
        A couple of comments: 1. On scheduling the plumber for the end of the day so you can use it as a s......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: Decorate your room with custom, hand-made oil paintings (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        Emily - As a new member, you should be aware that this site is for asking and giving DIY advice - no......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trying to build new house??? Help (in General Home Building) by Jaybee
        In most places you have to start with the health department - especially for a septic system. I t......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Building

Discussion Topic  RE: Alternative option for moist basement (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        The raydon set-up will not affect the moisture problem - either good or bad. The radon pipe is seal......

Discussion Topic  RE: Alternative option for moist basement (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        You have moisture saturated within your slab and foundation. While stopping the source is the first......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where to locate a weight-lifting room (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee
        I lived in Hackensack from 1959 - 1963 and then moved to Wyckoff. (Paramus is in-between the two - c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where to locate a weight-lifting room (in General Home Improvement) by Jaybee

Hummmmm....... Columbia......San Antonio.......for some reason I thought it would be somewhere else.......

» Refine Search
        » New Search