Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (296 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: PT vs. Azek for band-board w/Hardie siding (in General Home Improvement) by Re-mdlr
        I spent a little time at another DIY board. It was horrible. They had moderators that thought they......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: canned lighting interference (in Kitchen) by Re-mdlr
        No problem, there's plenty of knowledgeable people that kind of skim over all the categories, glad t......
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  RE: canned lighting interference (in Kitchen) by Re-mdlr
        same post in General Home Building...
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  RE: canned lighting interference (in General Home Improvement) by Re-mdlr
        I'm going to guess you have trusses for structural roofing. Boards are often installed as a matter ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hot & cold water mix in the shower (in Plumbing) by Re-mdlr
        How old is the house, thus, the plumbing and faucets? Maybe your water pressure is too low, which c......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom layout (in Bathroom) by Re-mdlr
        Codes require a minimum of 15 inches from the center of the toilet to the next obstruction to the ea......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Roof Valley (in General Home Improvement) by Re-mdlr
        The concrete tile I've worked with had a hole in the middle toward the top where the other tile will......

Discussion Topic  RE: Custom Home Builder (in General Home Improvement) by Re-mdlr
        These stupid posts need to get deleted...

Discussion Topic  RE: Split Central Air Conditioning (in General Home Improvement) by Re-mdlr
        How about a level, or a good 'eyeball', is the flow of the pipe in the right direction -- it is grav......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grout or Caulk (in General Home Improvement) by Re-mdlr
        And yes, sealing the grout is common, though I don't find it very effective, but it is a good idea....

Discussion Topic  RE: PLEASE HELP!! (in Bathroom) by Re-mdlr
        Answering posts from people sometimes frustrates me -- especially when I know I put more time and ef......

Discussion Topic  RE: PLEASE HELP!! (in Bathroom) by Re-mdlr
        Or you can post pictures, ask questions, and people here will be glad to help -- at no charge....

Discussion Topic  RE: Upstairs Condo Bathroom, Kitchen, Dinning Room (in Bathroom) by Re-mdlr
        oops, yes, as you said -- "cork flooring", sorry no experience...

Discussion Topic  RE: Upstairs Condo Bathroom, Kitchen, Dinning Room (in Bathroom) by Re-mdlr
        I have personally experienced the person above me putting in a floating hardwood floor and getting r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another fireplace question (in General Home Improvement) by Re-mdlr
        There is material that is added to a gas fireplace and it is designed to appear as ashes while burni......

Discussion Topic  RE: Building Closet on Ceramic Tile! (in General Home Improvement) by Re-mdlr
        What kind of pantry, stick built or cabinet type -- if it's cabinet type, it can go on top of the ti......

Discussion Topic  RE: faucet options (in Bathroom) by Re-mdlr

Discussion Topic  RE: Ceiling fan light + Recessed lightning on two 3-way light switches (in Electrical) by Re-mdlr
        Here's how to wire it, turn off power first. 14/2 from breaker to box 1, pigtail two black wires to......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Ceiling fan light + Recessed lightning on two 3-way light switches (in Electrical) by Re-mdlr
        The 14/2 from breaker, and the 14/3 out to recessed lights, do they go to one of the switch boxes, w......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Remodel (in Remodeling) by Re-mdlr
        The problem with galvanized pipes with water supply is that they get caked inside with minerals or w......
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

» Refine Search
        » New Search