Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (274 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: pipe cooperability (in Plumbing) by Re-mdlr
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

I'm thinking this is an island setup in a kitchen, or a mobile home -- but lets hope there is a prop......

Don't add any glue. I would clean the white pipe, go to the store and get a new washer and white pv......

Can you post some pictures? PVC pipes joining with rubber pipes under a sink -- I'm having a little......

Discussion Topic  RE: Long term project (in DIY Redesign) by Re-mdlr
        Spend less time on your internet -- more time on getting the exterior done. Plumbing and electrica......
        DIY Message Boards > DIY Redesign

Discussion Topic  RE: LED Bulbs won't light (in General Home Improvement) by Re-mdlr
        I don't know what to tell you Hutch -- but what is happening with bulbs and 'how to light your home'......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Making a Selection Of Blender (in Kitchen) by Re-mdlr
        For product reviews, check with Consumer Reports or Consumers Digest...
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  RE: Concerns with Subfloor before Hardwood Install (Pics) (in Floors) by Re-mdlr
        As for the staples, I remove them -- and I use side cutters to do it. By removing them, I make sure......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: Help please! What kind of electrical wire? (in Electrical) by Re-mdlr
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Questions about some electrical rewiring (in Electrical) by Re-mdlr
        LOL, swschrad, of course we in california are trying to remember to buy sunscreen -- I think you guy......

Discussion Topic  RE: Questions about some electrical rewiring (in Electrical) by Re-mdlr
        The first step is to call your power company and tell them you are thinking of moving the service en......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hot vs Cold Water not even (in Plumbing) by Re-mdlr
        To me, the next step would be to buy replacement kits for those handles. Turn off the water, remove......

Discussion Topic  RE: Insulating exterior walls? (in General Home Improvement) by Re-mdlr
        Greg, while you are at it and have the walls so open, you should consider doing any rewire work or n......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: bathroom ceiling (in Painting) by Re-mdlr
        Semi gloss is what is recommended for bathrooms, it has been the standard for many years. As the ex......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Found mold behind 1-2 tiles outside shower, and not sure who best to call (in Bathroom) by Re-mdlr
        Hire a remodel contractor or a well recommended handyman (most handyman are not capable of building ......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Drywall Screws: #6 vs #8 (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by Re-mdlr
        I've never seen different gauges of drywall screws either -- and the 1.25 inch is certainly my screw......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  RE: cast-iron tub (in Bathroom) by Re-mdlr
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Kenmore refrigeration problem - evaporator (in Kitchen) by Re-mdlr
        There have been problems with refrigerators where they 'freeze' themselves, I have seen this for mys......
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  RE: Did you start with a site plan? (in Landscaping & Gardening) by Re-mdlr
        I sure don't use terrible web sites like that one...
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Seal around base of toilet (in Plumbing) by Re-mdlr
        You are counting on a 'leak' from the wax ring, use a good wax ring with a 'collar', not a cheapo wa......

» Refine Search
        » New Search