Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 5 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (91 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW!! Tag Of Me Swap~Try It You like it!! (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        Hi Martha, glad to see you here...
        DIY Message Boards > Scrapbooking

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW!! Tag Of Me Swap~Try It You like it!! (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        Put me on the list...

Discussion Topic  RE: Hi Everyone! Checkout and share Swap Ideas here!! (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        Hello ladies, checking to see everyone is up to. My girls were asking when we were going to swap aga......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stamped Image Swap (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        Hello ladies, I love my images, I now know how limited my stamp supply is. I keep saying Im gonna ge......

Hi ladies, been gone for a while but Im back. Sorry to hear about your husband Marsha..hope everythi......

Come on ladies, if Me and Myself (who are totally clueless on stamping) can do it, we know you can, ......

Kathie, the swap is looking good, sure hope we get more ladies but if not, we will still have fun wi......

Im just glad I am not hosting, the girls fight so much when I host, one wants to to do this way and ......

OK, having had Me and Myself fussing about this for 2 days I am signing up for this, I will have to ......

I dont do stamping, I have a lot of stamps, I just dont use them, can you show me what your talking ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ally Ally In Come Free!!! (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        I would love to see a organized scraproom. Then you come to my house and do my room!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Ally Ally In Come Free!!! (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        Hi ladies, I'm back again..good to see ya'll again, I'm getting my room ready to do some serious scr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Want to swap (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        Ok get some friends and help me beg these ladies here to get in on this!!! Looking at this I think......

Discussion Topic  Want to swap (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        Who wants to do this? I really liked the heart on Janet's post "paper ornaments here". It looks real......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paper/Cardstock Ornament swap? CANCELED (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        Janet, I have not made these, but I'm gonna try one...

Discussion Topic  Hi Ladies (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        Janet Im sorry it was not a go for your idea. My PC crashed, again, and I had to get another ond and......

Discussion Topic  Me Myself and I (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        HI to everyone..I'm gonna get you ladies back on here. Come on, I need something to keep my sanity ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hello (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        HI to everyone..I'm gonna get you ladies back on here. Come on, I need something to keep my sanity ......

Discussion Topic  RE: LOOK!!!!! Where is every body??? (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        I am reading thru some of our posts and I have to take on away from my posts...my dh is NOT a dh. Af......

Discussion Topic  RE: I haven't beenonhere for a long time (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        OK ladies, we are getting in a swapping mood again, what do you want to do??...

» Refine Search
        » New Search