Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (142 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Ally Ally In Come Free!!! (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        I would love to see a organized scraproom. Then you come to my house and do my room!...
        DIY Message Boards > Scrapbooking

Discussion Topic  RE: Ally Ally In Come Free!!! (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        Hi ladies, I'm back again..good to see ya'll again, I'm getting my room ready to do some serious scr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Want to swap (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        Ok get some friends and help me beg these ladies here to get in on this!!! Looking at this I think......

Discussion Topic  Want to swap (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        Who wants to do this? I really liked the heart on Janet's post "paper ornaments here". It looks real......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paper/Cardstock Ornament swap? CANCELED (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        Janet, I have not made these, but I'm gonna try one...

Discussion Topic  Hi Ladies (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        Janet Im sorry it was not a go for your idea. My PC crashed, again, and I had to get another ond and......

Discussion Topic  Me Myself and I (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        HI to everyone..I'm gonna get you ladies back on here. Come on, I need something to keep my sanity ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hello (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        HI to everyone..I'm gonna get you ladies back on here. Come on, I need something to keep my sanity ......

Discussion Topic  RE: LOOK!!!!! Where is every body??? (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        I am reading thru some of our posts and I have to take on away from my posts...my dh is NOT a dh. Af......

Discussion Topic  RE: I haven't beenonhere for a long time (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        OK ladies, we are getting in a swapping mood again, what do you want to do??...

Discussion Topic  RE: Reciepe Swap and ??? (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        Kathie, I'm glad you like your goodie, I was hoping you would get them before your surgery. "Lord, b......

OMG Kathie, I will pray that all goes well for you. Ladies.FYI..Me said that You and Yourself came......

Well Janet, Myself pushed Me under the bus and admitted Me did not mail them. So ladies dont freak o......

HI Ladies, did you see your swap package in the mail...NO..really!!, well I guess I still have it. L......

Bummer Kathie. I do have both swaps and will get them mailed, but may not be until Monday. So just g......

Kathie, I should have eaten before I opened your package. Your reciepes look so good. Janet I dont ......

OK, ladies, if we had any of our swaps mailed and sent back out on time, I would thing we were on th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hello My Friends (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        HI Marsha and Clarinda, glad to hear from you. We are going to get this board going AGAIN, right gir......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hello My Friends (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        Marsha, so glad to hear from you. Yep, I'm still trying. I have had changes in my life as well. And ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Altered Items (in Scrapbooking) by Shirl505
        Hi Janet..so sorry your feeling poorly. I sat out side with my neighbors and watched the fireworks. ......

» Refine Search
        » New Search