Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 40
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (800 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: basement floor (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        Normally until you have undisturbed soil. Pouring concrete on loose soil allows it to crack. You ca......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: basement floor (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        Depending on the elevation of the concrete now existing I would be tempted to pour a complete slab o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Building closet (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        Cabinet grade plywood is an option. Finished on both sides comes in3/4" X 4'X 8' sheet. Just rip &......

Discussion Topic  RE: Building closet (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        To dress and beef it up somewhat by adding a 1-1/2"-2" X 3/4" strip the length of your shelf to the ......

The only thing that comes to mind is a "French cleat" for a suspended shelf. But they usually don't......

It would depend on whether you are going to put outlets on the exterior wall of your closets. If so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help; With Operating a HOLE SAW" (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        Well we gave it our best shot. Without knowing exactly what you have I doubt that I will be of much......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help; With Operating a HOLE SAW" (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        Most DIY hole saws have a arbor/drill bit combination. Meaning that the arbor is hollow to accept a......

Discussion Topic  RE: WRB in front or behind flashing? (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        If that is a concern for you then you could always place another narrower piece of WRB up behind the......

Discussion Topic  RE: WRB in front or behind flashing? (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        What would prevent you from running a piece of "Z channel or flashing where the PVC & foundation blo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Building a deck over concrete slab (in Outdoor Projects) by redoverfarm
        Yes pretty well has been dominating the board. If it wasn't for some of the serious posters that I ......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Ideas to improve look of concrete patio slab (in Outdoor Projects) by redoverfarm
        It is not unusual for the pad to have a pitch to allow water to drain off and away from the house bu......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: new porch (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        Frodo you apparently have no code requirements or inspections in your area. The spacing on the pick......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cement control joints (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        I have had really good results with Quickrete Crack Filler. But like most repairs of this type the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cement control joints (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        Nona that must have been a different material. The horse mats or livestock mats that I have bought ......

I really don't think you have too much to worry about structurally as they were probably installed a......

Discussion Topic  RE: PT vs. Azek for band-board w/Hardie siding (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm

Discussion Topic  RE: Heating duct in closet (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        Brothers from different mothers. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Heating duct in closet (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        Trying to figure out the picture but I take it that the closet front is the right side of the pictur......

Discussion Topic  RE: canned lighting interference (in General Home Improvement) by redoverfarm
        I will side with Re-mdlr in that it is probably only a support used to align the roof truss's so the......

» Refine Search
        » New Search