Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 22
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (436 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Generators and power strips (in Electrical) by Sparky617
        Also, powerstrips typically have a circuit breaker as well. I'm at a loss as to why it would be an ......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Generators and power strips (in Electrical) by Sparky617
        The generator has a circuit breaker that would trip if you were overloading it with too much stuff. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Metal roof panels for screened porch (in Outdoor Projects) by Sparky617
        Is this a standing seam roof or a corrugated roof panel?...
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: 2 x 4 Framing on slab is damp -- what to do? (in General Home Improvement) by Sparky617
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Carpet Destroyed (Cats) (in Floors) by Sparky617
        Trim the cat's claws. We do it every week or two with our cat. You could install a stair nosing av......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: Cabinet Removal (in Kitchen) by Sparky617
        SWSchrad, Based on the cabinets I've seen at our local HFH ReUse store I'd challenge you on the "th......
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  RE: basement floor (in General Home Improvement) by Sparky617
        Frodo The video you linked advised that gyp-crete is not structural. It like all leveling concretes ......

The dirt areas would need dug out to 4" and reinforced concrete poured into that area....

Is there any bare ground? If not you may be able to use the gyp-crete over the whole mess to level ......

Four inches will be enough. Given your basement is over 100 years old the ground has settled long a......

The gyp-crete would be OK over the existing slab but you'd need to pour regular concrete in the area......

Discussion Topic  RE: What are these? (in General Automotive) by Sparky617
        They are and that's how you get rid of them....
        DIY Message Boards > General Automotive

Discussion Topic  RE: Wood Framed Wire Fence (in Yard Crashers) by Sparky617
        I didn't see it so I can only speculate. My guess would be they either didn't attach it to the groo......
        DIY Message Boards > Yard Crashers

Discussion Topic  RE: Check out 'Tiny House Nation' premiering TONIGHT at 10pm ET on FYI (in Favorite Shows) by Sparky617
        I've enjoyed Tiny House Nation. The river house and mountain house in Colorado were interesting. I......
        DIY Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: New Build (in General Home Building) by Sparky617
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Building

Discussion Topic  RE: 3 Way Switch ? (in Electrical) by Sparky617
        The last picture resized....

The travelers are the conductors that go between the switches and allow the switches to be on or off......

And another...

There are several ways to wire a three way switch. Here are some diagrams....

Discussion Topic  RE: Need advice on choosing components for exterior, recessed, lighting. (in Electrical) by Sparky617
        He's looking for eyeball trim rings....

» Refine Search
        » New Search